Thread: ReviveDC Project Releases (DEAD LINKS)

Threaded View

Thanks
    EP Points

ReviveDC Project Presents…
    The Last Blade 2 (NEO4ALL RC4)

Ok so I know every one has been waiting for this game in VGA for the Dreamcast, well this is as good as it will ever get I am afraid as I bought Last Blade 2 : Final Edition to selfboot and guess what? VGA doesn't work and never will I am afraid on the Dreamcast version of this fantastic fighter. It is the only game from SNK I actually enjoy so I went out and bought the Neo Geo CD version as well as I am planning on getting another soon and this will tide me over till I can get some cash back in my pocket. All media info above is taken directly from disc and NGCD OBI card.

Game was ripped by me personally and matches the TOSEC data base before they changed their ripping standards yet again and not releasing the tools to do so and if it was good enough before for years it is still good enough now. In case you are wondering yes I did try the "tru-rip" variant and there is no difference in the gameplay at all so I fell better using our own sources. Now that being said the only "problems" with this release is before round 1 the screen goes black for about 2-4 seconds then the match begins as usual and is emulated perfectly form that point on till the next match. The Neo Geo CD version includes an extra quiz mode, voiced cutscenes, and a gallery section over the AES/MVS version.

I made the image in Japanese format for one the language can be changed in the options for all of you that want the story and the fact that we get red blood instead of grey sweat from the US/Euro variants. So with further delay I present a game that has been long over due to be enjoyed in VGA Last Blade 2 : Heart of the Samurai on the Dreamcast.

Like the game? Thank the people who worked on it!
    Game by: atreyu187
    Art by: irvgotti452

Download at Billion Uploads
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. NFO (Click the <--> button for proper display)

Cover Previews (Included with game)
    DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White
    Last edited by comradesnarky; 20th-August-2012 at 02:16.