Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: ReviveDC Project Releases (DEAD LINKS)

Thanks
    EP Points

ReviveDC Project Presents…
    Ball Breakers (Unreleased)

Ok LeGiT over at Aseembler-Games and a un-named source leaked the files to the NTSC-U unreleased version of the PAL version of a game called Moho. There was a Playstation variant released as Ball Breakers as well so not sure why the name change. Anyhow the files from the PAL GDI file I dumped happened to match up with all but two files, the 1st_read and the PVR texture that changed from Moho to Ball Breakers. So I made a hybrid release of this to put out the highest quality that could be done for this release. I removed the French and German video/language files as they were not used and also the Euro intro video as again it wasn't used but the USA intro was present even in the PAL release so I used it untouched to make a high quality release you have come to know and love from ReviveDC but without Bananabreak and LeGiT this release would not have been here so a big shout out goes to them for this premo unreleased game.

Like the game? Thank the people who worked on it!
    Cracked by: atreyu187
    Ripped by: LeGiT
    Source by: Bananabreak
    Art by: Hardak

Download at Billion Uploads
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. NFO (Click the <--> button for proper display)

Cover Previews (Included with game)
    DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White

Thanks
    EP Points

Tokyo Xtreme Racer (NTSC-U)

Here's Tokyo Extreme Racer, one of the Dreamcast's launch games. It was pretty well received, and also has pretty nice graphics for its time. The series continued beyond the Dreamcast, and has even made its way to the Xbox 360, though the game's title was changed for the North American release. The game focuses on using tuner cars and has a mission based structure. It's definitely worth a look. Nothing was ripped or downsampled here, and all CDDA audio is intact. Enjoy!

Cracked by: comradesnarky

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. NFO (Click the <--> button for proper display)

DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White

Thanks
    EP Points

Mutation Nation (NEO4ALL RC4)

This game gave me a little trouble with audio either not being in synch or not being played at all. I finally got this sucker to play right and I have to tell you it is a lot of fun. If any of you remember this game from the early 90's or have ever played it on a Neo Geo CD I think you can agree when I say that this version not only plays flawlessly it also does not suffer from extensive load times. The music and gameplay are still enjoyable and look even better using a VGA monitor. Compared to other brawlers on the console this one still holds up well. If you enjoyed the Sengoku series then this one is definitely worth checking out.

Game and art by: Hardak

Download Links:

DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White

Thanks
    EP Points

Ragnagard (NEO4ALL RC4)

One of the more obscure fighters on the Neo Geo Ragnagard is also one the least impressive. Some have compared it to the very popular Killer Instinct because of it's similar pseudo 3D style with pre rendered sprites. To be honest with you it is difficult to track down anything positive to report about this game. I found this game to have a very unbalanced fighting system, the controls are not that great either. Even at high speed emulation on the Sega Dreamcast this game is still very playable and definitely worth a look. If you're just a casual gamer I would'nt recommend this fighter to you. If you're a die hard Neo Geo fan then yeah, go ahead and add this to your collection. This is in my opinion a decent game but just not as good as The King Of Fighters or The Art Of Fighting.

Game and art by: Hardak

Download Links:

DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White

Thanks
    EP Points

Muntant Nation is a Great Game very Underrated

Thanks

X_X Trollfaced by Billion Uploads they're in maintince till the 18th

Thanks
    EP Points

ReviveDC Project Presents...
    Rippin' Riders (NTSC-U)

We're not dead yet. Just busy with life. That's right, we have them too! You guys have 126 other releases to mess around with too, so you shouldn't have been too bored. Not much to say here, though. Simple rip. Nothing ripped, nothing downsampled. Just like you like it. This was developed by the same crew responsible for Cool Boarders, and this game was actually called Cool Boarders Burrrrn! in Japan. So, you know what you're in for. Have fun.

Oh, atreyu187 is still with us too. So, y'all can shut up about that shit.

Download Links:

DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White

Thanks
    EP Points

Resident Evil CODE: Veronica (NTSC-U)

So snarky did the other Resident Evil games and I thought it only fair to do the last of the Dreamcast trilogy and IMO one of the best games in the series. This is by far the best 80min rip out there using our new codec for video files gives us much smaller file sizes while retaining quality, one will be hard pressed to tell the differences in this and the GD-ROm as I know I couldn't. This left room for the first version with untouched audio and nothing ripped. Stuck with the original sort order and LBA to make it as close as possible to the original, Also used our tried and true DATA/DATA selfboot method you have all come to know and love from us giving optimal compatibility. There wasn't much room for a dummy file but I added one anyhow just to give it that little extra to help out in the release. This is our first multi-disc game and I hope you all enjoy.

We are working on SEVERAL translations including taking the files and menus from the PS2 Code Veronica X and splicing with Biohazard Complete for a full English translation as well as a few audio hacks taking the 48k audio from GC/PS2 games and splicing into DC games that were only 44k or lower like Sonic Adventure for a superior copy over even Sega's GD-ROM so be on the look out as we have a ton of goodies that no one else dare try coming your way with our three talented crackers.

We have also started removing PAL protections as well as 60hz patching all our games for out PAL user base for RGB support so keep an eye out for that, but for our previous work I suggest using Megalexx's PAL patcher. It may seem like it freezes and says unresponsive program but let it run it's course of 7-10 minutes and it will remove PAL protections as well as patch for either 50hz or 60hz according to your needs. Maybe will will get to patch all 125+ games but till then this is a easy remedy with a nice easy to use GUI in the mean time. Till then have fun with what we have brought to the scene with new un-ripped games still coming as well as those custom audio hacks and translations. This year we the ReviveDC team will surpass even our standards for quality with all our new custom work and new ways we handle our files to bring you the best rips that anyone has every tried to replicate. I leave you with an excerpt about the game itself, but till next time draw the curtains, turn off the lights and crank the surround system and prepare for the Dreamcast Resident Evil Trilogy to make your hair stand on end!!

Art by: comradesnarky

Download Links:

DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to comradesnarky For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Tech Romancer (99 Minute Disc Required) (NTSC-U)

Here is another Capcom gem that deserves a proper release. I tried to go for an 80min release but the audio would have been 22k mono and has problems after recoding as it uses a different codec that Soundforge couldn't properly handle. Once I got it to fit on 80min disc the video's were so heavily downsampled that they looked like something from the Saturn era and that just will not due for a ReviveDC release. As far as I can tell this is also the only USA selfboot variant out to date. This game was a beast taking up 868mb of the 870mb disc. Since there was no dummy I made a custom sorttxt to use the video files as a dummy as after recoding to a reasonable bitrate there is zero slow down or jitters from the laser not keeping up. I hope you enjoy this release as much as I did as it is a over looked fighting game by the Dreamcast games masters Capcom.

This time the source wasn't our own and I had to go to TOSEC to acquire the GDI dump so a big thanks goes to them for the high quality release, we at ReviveDC will be contributing all of our dumps to this project as it serves the community well and I highly suggest you support them as well. Games can easily be dumped using a Dreamcast SD adapter for proper TOSEC images and I urge you all to help fill in the blanks. The PAL set is done with the USA set near completion. There is also a lot left in the Japanese region so if you want to be involved by an adapter from directadapters of eBay for $16 shipped and help give back to those that have already given so much.

Download Links:

DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White

Thanks
    EP Points

Army Men: Sarge's Heroes (NTSC-U)

So this one has been sitting for a while now waiting on some HQ covers and we are proud to bring to you the untouched copy from the NTSC-U set. This is a fun game that you can some buddies can have fun with.

Confidential 0600 Hours:

General Plastro and his evil tan forces have captured Bravo Company. As Sarge, you must undertake 16 missions to rescue your Commandos. Requisition M-16 assault rifles, M-60 machine guns, bazookas, sniper rifles, flamethrowers, grenade launchers, mortars and more to get the job done. For a little R&R, you can play battle mode with up to three friends. Only you can shut down Plastro's Portals and bring peace to the Plastic World again. Good luck solider!!!

Brought to you in normal RDC fashion, dummied out, original GD-ROm sort order. DATA/DATA selfboot and more!! Brought to you by the only group that continues to week after week bring you quality up to date and properly ripped games for our beloved system, the Sega Dreamcast by Team ReviveDC!! Until next crop of games I hope you enjoy this one as much as I have ripping and bringing it to the masses.

Art by: irvgotti452

Download Links:

DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White

Thanks
    EP Points

Mobile Suit Gundam E.F.F. vs. Zeon & DX (2-in-1 Disc) (NTSC-J)

I bought this game a while ago and was really excited to get it dumped and released and then I didn't have the time to get around to it. So, here it is now. This was originally a two disc game... except the data for both games was less than 200mb. I don't understand why they wasted a disc, and I'm not about to have all of you guys wasting discs. So, I just took the liberty of putting both games onto one disc and adding in a select screen.

There's really not a whole lot of differences between the games. The DX version lets you select your partner, has some extra Mobile Suits included, and throws in a space battle during the game. The differences are minimal really, and I kind of find the space battle a bit disorienting. Either version is just as enjoyable as the other, so don't stress over which one to pick when the menu comes up.

The game plays out as sort of a third-person Gundam death match, with each side having to get so many points to win. This was always one of my favorite games that I had downloaded back when I first got a Dreamcast, and it seems to have kind of disappeared from the Internet, so I'm happy to get it back out there and easily available again. Hopefully it can find a new fan base that enjoys it as much as I did (and do).

Dumped and cracked by: comradesnarky
    Art by: comradesnarky

Download Links:

DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White

Thanks
    EP Points

Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX Beta (NTSC-U)

So here is our first GD-R Beta release with hopefully many more to follow. A special shout out goes to the donators ack, TheHustle, irvgotti452, and atreyu187. I dumped this disc using httpd-ack (again thanks ack) and a System 2 disc to obtain the data. comradesnarky was nice enough to selfboot the data for you all. Nothing has been ripped or downsampled in this release, that being said it is a beta and doesn't have all the bugs removed just yet. All the bugs present in the CDI release are also present in the GDI release as well. I will point out the few I have found and the non working features of this release. There isn't many as the disc was at 85% and was sent to a famous game magazine we all know and loved that is now defunct. I don't want to get anyone in trouble for allowing this into public hands so I will keep it at that for now.

Here are the problems I have found while playing this build:
    Cheats do not work in options menu
    If you go to controller under options the game will freeze
    If the demo mode is left running for an extended amount of time it will freeze

Other then that the rest of the levels seem to be there, hit detection seems to be dead on but there are some differences between this and the retail build but I will leave those up to you as that is part of the fun playing beta's.

Now on to the special notes as without the help of these fellows this release would not be possible.

ack - for donating and writing the app httpd-ack to dump the data
    The Hustle - for donating
    irvgotti452 -again for his donation
    comradesnarky - for handling the selfbooting of this CDDA game and the artwork
    atreyu187 - for obtaining beta, dumping data, and donating as well

So thanks to all those involved, this is the first of ReviveDC's GD-R Beta releases with more to come. We will be raffling of the GD-R and a GD-R replica to raise funds for the next release so two lucky winners will have a chance to own the GD-R this game came from as well as a nice replica we have made. Check our blog for more info when we will have the raffle. Till then Merry Christmas from the ReviveDC team and donators, I hope you all enjoy this rare gem!!

Like the game? Thank the people who worked on it by clicking their names below and leave a comment!
    Dumped by: atreyu187
    Cracking and art by: comradesnarky

Download Links:

DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White

Thanks
    EP Points

Psychic Force 2012 (NTSC-U)

atreyu187 had a rip of this on our FTP that was for 99 minute discs, but I thought I'd dig into it when our friend MILF from DCCM pointed out that a large portion of the audio was actually duplicates with matching file hashes. The game has separate audio files for the left and right channels, and some of those channels were the same. So, I relinked those files which saved about 50mb, which still wasn't quite enough to do a 700mb rip without downsampling. I went digging a little bit further, and found that the game had left over files from the Japanese version that couldn't be accessed at all in the NTSC-U version of the game. All of the text from story mode had been rendered as textures in PVMs. I removed them, because the text in this version is stored as plain text somewhere.

So, now we have an 80 minute version of Psychic Force 2012 with nothing downsampled, and only inaccessible files ripped!

For those who may be interested in tinkering with the game, all of the textures for the stage backgrounds and character models are easily accessible.

Note: The NFO for Psychic Force 2012 says the game is VGA compatible. This was an accident, left over from me re-using an old NFO and just changing the text. The game does NOT have VGA support.

Anyways, enjoy Psychic Force 2012...in 2013.

Description:
    The year is 2012. Psychic Warriors rebel against a renegade psychic army in 360 degree suspended fighting arenas. Warriors take control of wind, magic, lightning and the earth's elements in incredible 3-D battles with next-generation 128 bit graphics!

MASTER THE ELEMENTS: Control wind, fire, magic and more!
    SPECIAL TRAINING MODE: Recreate and master specific fighting scenarios.
    DUAL FIGHTING STRATEGIES: Short-range hand-to-hand and long-range psychic attacks.
    AWESOME ANIMATIONS: Fight suspended high above city skylines!

Cracking and art by: comradesnarky

Download Links:

DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White
    Last edited by comradesnarky; 3rd-January-2013 at 21:14.

Thanks
    EP Points

Ikaruga (NTSC-J)

Ikaruga is a true shmup classic from Treasure, and now you can enjoy it on your DC, RDC style. This game has some issues when playing on PAL consoles, but we patched it up so now it's all good for PAL users. Enjoy!

Download Links:

DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White

Thanks
    EP Points

Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2 (NTSC-U)

Just another follow up on my part from snarky's nice rip of the first game in this series. This one doesn't have CDDA to work with like his rip of part 1, but this time around Crave added some extra protection with a few wasted CDR's on my end. But when all was said and done I came up with this nice, vastly improved rip of this game. I had to tweak the file sort just a little from the original as I noticed an audio stutter while the demo was playing as I typed this NFO file which I am sure no one is reading. So I went back and recoded the video just to make sure, toasted up my drive and begun to burn this game for the fourth time. Long story short you now have a superior rip of this game compared to what has been around.

I losslessly compressed all AFS files, but other wise untouched. I then took the SFD files and recoded with 2-pass VBR using KVCD quant @ 36k leaving all audio untouched. One will be hard pressed to find any differences besides it loads smooth as silk with the custom sort and the stutter has been eliminated as well as the save bug the exisit in the Echelon release of this Dreamcast gem. VGA works wonderfully as well as the nice widescreen (16:9) feature that is in this great game. Just go to ooptions and enjoy. And yes there are more games then this that support widescreen from the Dreamcast. So till next game have fun racing the tips off your finger you DC nutz!!

Download Links:

DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White