Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: ReviveDC Project Releases (DEAD LINKS)

Thanks
    EP Points

ReviveDC Project Presents…
    The Last Blade 2 (NEO4ALL RC4)

Ok so I know every one has been waiting for this game in VGA for the Dreamcast, well this is as good as it will ever get I am afraid as I bought Last Blade 2 : Final Edition to selfboot and guess what? VGA doesn't work and never will I am afraid on the Dreamcast version of this fantastic fighter. It is the only game from SNK I actually enjoy so I went out and bought the Neo Geo CD version as well as I am planning on getting another soon and this will tide me over till I can get some cash back in my pocket. All media info above is taken directly from disc and NGCD OBI card.

Game was ripped by me personally and matches the TOSEC data base before they changed their ripping standards yet again and not releasing the tools to do so and if it was good enough before for years it is still good enough now. In case you are wondering yes I did try the "tru-rip" variant and there is no difference in the gameplay at all so I fell better using our own sources. Now that being said the only "problems" with this release is before round 1 the screen goes black for about 2-4 seconds then the match begins as usual and is emulated perfectly form that point on till the next match. The Neo Geo CD version includes an extra quiz mode, voiced cutscenes, and a gallery section over the AES/MVS version.

I made the image in Japanese format for one the language can be changed in the options for all of you that want the story and the fact that we get red blood instead of grey sweat from the US/Euro variants. So with further delay I present a game that has been long over due to be enjoyed in VGA Last Blade 2 : Heart of the Samurai on the Dreamcast.

Like the game? Thank the people who worked on it!
    Game by: atreyu187
    Art by: irvgotti452

Download at Billion Uploads
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. NFO (Click the <--> button for proper display)

Cover Previews (Included with game)
    DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White
    Last edited by comradesnarky; 20th-August-2012 at 02:16.

Thanks
    EP Points

Street Fighter III: Triple Threat re-uploaded

Thanks
    EP Points

And never mind. Everything was deleted from JumboFiles and our account was banned. So, none of these are available.

Thanks
    EP Points

Alright, I'm re-uploading the games. They're going onto Billion Uploads. Check the main post for which are available again.

Thanks
    EP Points

Hello comradesnarky and thank you for your great work!
    It looks like a nightmare but i want to tell you that billion uploads don't work for me...Maybe because i'm in France?
    Anyway,your releases are the best!

Thanks
    EP Points

Damn. What's the problem with it? Does it tell you it's not available in your country?

If it's not doing that then here's the thing… DON'T click the big button that says download. That isn't the real download link. It's actually the little grey button beneath that. It says stream/download.

Thanks
    EP Points

My first try give me a 503 error...
    Now it says that the link will be available in two hours and my dowmloader don't recognize the link.And without it can't download big files like yours...
    But if it works for other people don't worry for me i already have dreamcast cdi's fullset and i just wanted to complete it with your high quality releases...
    Last edited by fred; 20th-August-2012 at 07:03.

Thanks
    EP Points

Let me shoot off an email to someone who does some RDC stuff in France. I'll ask him if he's having any issues and I'll PM you about it.
    Last edited by comradesnarky; 20th-August-2012 at 07:08. Reason: Typo

Thanks
    EP Points

Ok thank you!

Thanks
    EP Points

Street Fighter III: Third Strike Offline Edition

The Dreamcast just won't stop. The format section isn't wrong; this is a GD-R/Xbox Live Arcade blend. Third Strike Online Edition included new unlockable remixes, and we've ripped them and put them into the Dreamcast Third Strike. This release also uses the beta files used for our Third Strike Arcade Edition release, meaning Urien and Oro's unblockables are possible. The remixes included with Online Edition only featured two remixes of the song, like the original arcade version. This is why the third round will play the first round's song again. Gill's stage didn't have a remix, which is why the arranged version from the original DC Third Strike is present. Not all of the music had a remixed version, so you'll hear remixed songs in the menu, character selection and while you're actually playing the game. These remixes are very electronic and very awesome, highly recommended.

REPACK NOTES:
    -Fixed a loop issue with Akuma's first round music and Urien's second round music.
    -Changed music so that the training and versus mode character select music matches arcade mode select music.

Game by: comradesnarky (Music loops by Dreamcaster)
    Art by: AGES

Read the ReviveDC Review

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. NFO (Click the <--> button for proper display)

DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White
    Last edited by comradesnarky; 20th-September-2012 at 22:54.

Thanks
    EP Points

Super Street Fighter II X For Matching Service English Translation

Continuing with our tradition of eliminating the old and making way for new and better, this is Super Street Fighter II X English Translation. Like our Super Puzzle Fighter II X, this uses a GDI which let us extract a sort order meaning it loads far smoother and is less rough on your laser than the prior Echelon release. The menus were also translated to English using the 1ST_READ.BIN from our GDI dump, making this another 100% perfect release, relying on nothing but our own files.

Game and art by: comradesnarky

Read the ReviveDC Review

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. NFO

DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White

Thanks
    EP Points

Sonic Adventure Limited Edition Beta 99-Minute Disc Required

What can I say when you have a great game like this sometimes it needs to be looked back on, I got this copy out the other day due to a buddy that finally got some 99min CDR. Well I burned a copy myself and started to play and realized while the best copy of this game out there this isn't the best we could do so back to the books I went on this one. First off I looked closer at the disc and found a useless video file that was used in the "International Edition" of this game as they are the same game with a few langage changes to a few textures as the "International Edition" had Multi-5 where as the "Limited Edition" only got English but shared the excat same files with only minor changes made in localazation of the game. Anyhow I sent the file a packing as it gave me around 70mb more data to play with. I left all video 100% untouched it is the same as it would be playing from the actual disc.

I then took all the ADX audio files and proceeded to making a rip of this game with true stereo sound as I just got a new head unit and I can tell in the last rip of the game that something was missing while playing unless I set the game to mono everytime. This isn't RDCstyle and I would hate for anyone to waste a precious 870mb disc. So to took the files apart got the loop points and converted from 44100khz stereo to 32000khz stereo and muxed them back to ADX files. And this made for some really excellent music in the game and I honestly could tell the difference from this rip of the game and my actual "International Edition" of the game.

Anyhow rearranged the sort order a little and pushed all video to the edge of the disc and all the audio followed directly after. Takes a little to load the first screen but it does this on the orginal game as well but once you get going you will never tell the difference as the seek times are great and I am very proud of this release so much so I say this will never be repacked or touched ever again. 100% untouched video HQ stereo sound and optimized with all the right touches make this the difinative verison of the game ever hands down.

Also good news folks I haven't been pressing my 99min rips all the way to the end of the disc as not all burners are created equal. I try to stay around the 96 minute mark as it seems to be a pretty common time that most burners can handle and since there was room after ripping the video I just left the large dummy out and replaced it with one 20mb smalller. There is no difference in gameplay only makes the game more burner friendly for others that can't burn a full 99min release. I have noticed most Lite-On and LG burners are the best though I use an Optiarc to burn, rip, and est each one of these and it is found in most Acer's and Sony laptops as a stock drive and burns 99 and 100min CDR's

Oh and a heads up we have a few more 99min rips coming one in particular I am proud of and any Dreamcast fan will love especially the fighting fans in a way only the ReviveDc team is able to bring it to you. So keep an eye out as this one will have you ready to relive some found memories and kick a little ass as well. Till then have fun you rabid RDC followers till next crop of games.

Art by: comradesnarky

Read the ReviveDC Review

Download Links:

DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White

Thanks
    EP Points

LAN Passport 2 (NTSC-J)

Source goes out to ElBarto, without his GDI dump this would have been lost as it only came with the 10mbps LAN adapter and fewer of these exsist then the elusive BBA. So here we are Team RDC bringing you a rarity on the Dreamcast birthday. Look for more to come!! Only the highest standards true 1:1 copies and highly optimized.

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. NFO

DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White

Thanks
    EP Points

Shock Troopers (AES4ALL Beta 4)

Here it is after a long wait we finally got this as good as you will find outside of owning a real NeoGeo MVS system. Prefetch was applied upon building AES file and I removed all un-needed files from the BIOS to save on precious RAM which we all know is the DC's weak spot. Applied a nice 10% overclcock and adjusted the frameskip and now the game is playable even in "Team" mode. So after a long wait we bring to you Shock Troopers to tide you over till the Street Fighter onslaught begins to hit the DC scene as our commander has been hard at work and i have been away hence the long wait for this so I will shut up and allow you to enjoy this nice standalone version, no ROM selection needed and with FULL AUDIO!!!

Update Notes
    Chui updates his emulator we update our rips to ensure you have the best rip without having to do all the work. I slowed down the clock speed a little and gives a little lag, not much I assure you and it resulted in the music playing much better. Anyhow Happy Halloween folks many more to come we aren't tired yet Our new stuff will be just that new content like Fighting Vipers 2 BETA. Stay tuned folks!!

Read the ReviveDC Review (Includes information on emulation quality)

Download Links:

DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White

Thanks
    EP Points

Super Street Fighter II X English Remix

With the same features as Super Street Fighter II X English Translation (sort order, 100% original files, English menu translation), this release replaces the original soundtrack with OverClocked ReMix's Blood on the Asphalt remix of Super Street Fighter II X's soundtrack. This is an excellent remix, and if you're at all tired of the standard music, this release comes highly recommended.

Game and art by: comradesnarky

Read the ReviveDC Review

Download Links:

DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White