Thread: Looking for an ALiveDual-eSATA2 Motherboard

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Question Looking for an ALiveDual-eSATA2 Motherboard

Exactly as the title states, I am looking for a ALiveDual-eSATA2 Motherboard.

I am trying to upgrade my old PC into something that will suit my needs but also fit my budget.

My current specs:

CPU: AMD Athlon XP 2500+ 1.8GHz (Overclocked to 2.0GHz)
    RAM: 1GB (2x 512 MB) DDR PC3200 RAM - 333MHz Bus Speed
    GPU: AGP 8x ATI Radeon HD 4670 OC'd

Here are a few other reason as to why I am choosing this motherboard:
    - It supports my current AGP 8x graphics card
    - Allows my to upgrade or add a new PCI-E graphics card
    - It supports the Phenom II X4 940 (3 GHz) that I received from a friend of mine. I can also upgrade the processor to an AM3 processor if I wish.
    - Supports 4 GB of DDR2 Ram in which I currently own 2x 1GB DDR2 Ram sticks at the moment.
    - Fully supports an easy overclocking function.

Finding it is a serious pain as currently no one is selling it (that I have seen), but with the help of the wonderful community of emuparadise, I'm sure I'll be able to be within grasp of it =]
    Destiny ∂єѕтιηу ですちんゆ デスティニー
    If you like the advice you receive from someone, don't forget to thank them and press this star at the bottom of the person's post to add to their reputation =]

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Admin please close this thread?
    Destiny ∂єѕтιηу ですちんゆ デスティニー
    If you like the advice you receive from someone, don't forget to thank them and press this star at the bottom of the person's post to add to their reputation =]