Thread: Dragon quest monsters caravan heart

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Dragon quest monsters caravan heart

Well in short i'm playing the english patched version of the game. I'm not too far into the game yet (not too far as in trying to get last steak made), and still find things rather confusing so i thought i'd ask about stuff on here. For example, I want to reform my slime monster into a healer eventually, but i'm a bit confused on what hearts i need and where to get them. Heck i'm not even sure where to go to reform a monster in the first place. I've done a bit of reading on the guide about it on gamefaqs, but its written in such a odd way, that i'm not entirely sure what hearts i would actually need.
    Last edited by rmcin329; 5th-October-2012 at 11:48.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

maybe you could try searching youtube for a video tutorial? im surprised by some of the random stuff thats uploaded on there, like reviews or play throughs of mighty bomb jack.