Thread: Please ReSeed The BT Tracker!?!

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Please ReSeed The BT Tracker!?!

This is not a specific request.

WAIT! Don't run away yet....

All I'm asking is this:

Anyone, who has downloaded anything from the EP BT Tracker, PLEASE... head over there now and then, and take a quick look at the "Seed Wanted" list. Some of those have been seedless for a LONG time!

I've been reviving and replacing everything I can find, but a little help would.. well, HELP!

So, if you still have the file(s) for anything on that list, please seed it for a bit... even a 5kb/s seed is 100% faster than no seed...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,350 Times in 160 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Murdarr View Post
    This is not a specific request.

WAIT! Don't run away yet....

All I'm asking is this:

Anyone, who has downloaded anything from the EP BT Tracker, PLEASE... head over there now and then, and take a quick look at the "Seed Wanted" list. Some of those have been seedless for a LONG time!

I've been reviving and replacing everything I can find, but a little help would.. well, HELP!

So, if you still have the file(s) for anything on that list, please seed it for a bit... even a 5kb/s seed is 100% faster than no seed...
    Well, i never felt curiosity to check that section lol cose my upload is terrible (390kbps) but now it`s getting my interest since MF been random-deleting my download links.

Thanks
    EP Points

Any upload speed is welcome, far as I'm concerned. When I started here at EP, my upload speed was limited to 40kb/s - when a peer is stuck at 99%, like I said, even 5kb/s can make all the difference in the world...

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by camb702 View Post
    LOL! Party on, Bit and Torrent.. I mean, Bill and Ted! XD

Does EP have a BT maint/admin person? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
    (I've got a bit of free time most days... )