Since my last thread was somewhat ignored, probably because there were too much questions at once, I'll separate them and slowly post the questions. first ones are about cheating on games [I've had my share of fair gaming on ps2, now it's time to take a laugh at the games!]

First off, I have to state that I have an issue with my console - it never proved to be any sort of problem up until when I tried some cheat discs: I can't exchange discs.
Whenever I open the disc tray [or whatever it's called on ps2 SLIM] after a game is loaded, once it's closed the disc won't spin at all. I have to reboot the ps2, killing any active cheats.

My ps2 is a modded one, [matrix modchip, I think...] and I can mess with the memory card [original] via a multi tool disc a friend made for me. Got a crapload of backup saves in an old 256mb pendrive!

Now, on to the options. If I can't use a disc for cheating, is it possible to use MCboot to load one of those cheat programs directly from the pendrive, and then from the program load the game? Is there any other way besides these two?

If this turns out being a deadend, a guide for cheating on PCSX2 will do.