So, I recently decided to boot up Sonic CD on the Sega CD side of my Fusion emulator and was disheartened to find that when I loaded both my version 1.00 BIOS ( and before anyone asks, yes, I DO own both variations of the Sega CD console, not that either actually WORK, mind you ) , with the menu prompting me to "Press RESET to open the CD tray" ( for some reason ) , and my version 2.00 BIOS, prompting me to "Press the Start Button", each would immediately bring me to the CD-player side of the console after pressing start, with no clear way to navigate out of said menu nor successfully boot up the particular ISO file which I had originally intended to run.

Have I missed a vital step in configuring the settings for this particular side of the emulator, or do I need to download an additional file in order to render proper functionality of this console?

Just in case it's needed, here is the model name for the laptop I am currently running the Kega Fusion emulator off of: 'Presario CQ56 Notebook PC'