Thread: Kega Fusion Only Working In 16-bit Mode

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Kega Fusion Only Working In 16-bit Mode

I have used Kega Fusion 3.6 on Windows Vista for about a year now but recently when I run the emulator, my entire computer changes from 32bit color display to 16bit. Everything is viewed in 16bit (internet, programs on hard drive, games, etc.) and I cannot switch back to 32bit mode in the Display Settings. Is there a way to configure the Fusion.ini file or other settings so Kega stays in 32bit color?

Thanks
    EP Points

Thats strange. Have you already tried redownloading Fusion and seeing if it runs correctly? Or making sure you have the latest stable build (3.63)?

In any case I would try this first, normally fixes most emulator issues I have in general. Here's a link from the official site; http://www.eidolons-inn.net/tiki-dow...php?fileId=570
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks MaslowK for the suggestions. I have no idea what happened but everything is back to normal now after I deleted the Fusion.ini file.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kool Aid Man For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Slick Sukihiro View Post
    Thanks MaslowK for the suggestions. I have no idea what happened but everything is back to normal now after I deleted the Fusion.ini file.
    Ah, guess I could have just suggested that first. Good to hear it's working for you again

Quote Originally Posted by selinamozen View Post
    Sorry I am a bit off topic but please provide solution for bad sectors in hard drive. I mean how to remove bad sectors in hard drive.
    Run "chkdsk /r" without the quotes on the command line, which you can get to by running "cmd" in your search bar on your start menu on Windows Vista/7 or by clicking Run... on the Windows XP start menu.
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"