Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Zombie Apocalypse is coming!

Thanks
    EP Points

Default The Zombie Apocalypse is coming!

For those of you who have been following the story of the man dubbed the “Miami Zombie,” I’ve got some new information to share with you.

Ronald Poppo was reportedly conscious during the 18-minute attack that left him without 75 percent of his face, according to the Daily Mail.

Rudy Eugene, 31, was shot and killed by Miami police on Saturday after ignoring officers’ warnings to stop eating the face of a man along the MacArthur Causeway near Miami Beach.

Eugene reportedly took off and scattered his clothes as he walked across the causeway.

Police later found his drivers license and clothes strewn from the beach to the mainland - before pouncing on the homeless man he found sleeping on the elevated train tracks.

A number of passers-by passed the two men while the attack took place.

Miami officer Jose Rivera shot Eugene shortly after he arrived.

He shouted at Eugene to stop, but he simply got up and growled with pieces of flesh in his mouth and continued eating at the man's face.

Police believe Eugene might have taken bath salts, known as the new “LSD”.

Poppo, whose nose, mouth and eyes were torn off during the attack, is currently recovering at Miami’s Jackson Memorial Hospital.

Do you think he was really a zombie?

His friends suspect something supernatural was to blame?

Thoughts?

http://www.victoriaadvocate.com/webl...during-memori/
    Wow. All the people at my work are talking about it. That is crazy. Don't do drugs kids.

Thanks
    EP Points

I heard about this, but the title is ridiculous.
    Like you.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by lizard81288 View Post
    Wow. All the people at my work are talking about it. That is crazy. Don't do drugs kids.
    Alternatively, do more drugs kid.

Thanks
    EP Points

There is a difference between ignorance and stupidity ignorant people can be taught
    stupid people need to be shot.

Thanks
    EP Points

Seriously i'm tired of hearing the whole zombie thing about this. It can easily be debunked even if it was a zombie he would be infected.
    Obviously it was just him on some sort of drug that altered his mind far far beyond what you can conceive. Maybe he was having a bad trip. Or alternatively he was a cannable. You really never know. But come on don't make a idiotic thread title. Especially when its something as stupid as this.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Damn there are so many gullible retards out there, and the media eats it up.

We had that deal in Miami, bath salt is a legit drug that is similar to LSD or PCP. We had 4 more cases of shit going on? Hmm, did anyone ever think that some dumbass drug addict was looking for a way to get higher and decided to take this drug?

There was a fake article about a virus called LQP-79, that was going around, and people are gullible and stupid enough to fall for it lol

Plus if it was a zombie, he would of had to be dead, and then come back alive. It's not a zombie, there is no zombie apocalypse, yet the retards will eat it up...no pun intended

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ARProductions View Post
    Damn there are so many gullible retards out there, and the media eats it up.

We had that deal in Miami, bath salt is a legit drug that is similar to LSD or PCP. We had 4 more cases of shit going on? Hmm, did anyone ever think that some dumbass drug addict was looking for a way to get higher and decided to take this drug?

There was a fake article about a virus called LQP-79, that was going around, and people are gullible and stupid enough to fall for it lol

Plus if it was a zombie, he would of had to be dead, and then come back alive. It's not a zombie, there is no zombie apocalypse, yet the retards will eat it up...no pun intended
    that article also had spell check squiggles at the end of it. I've proved it was edited at least 7 times today on facebook. Sure it will be 400 more by the end of the night.

Thanks
    EP Points

If you google Zombie, this is like the first three links. Although, are people really thinking he was a zombie? People at my work said they know people who used the drug in its pure form. One said he threw-up after taking it, and another said his friend took it at a concert, and he said he thought he was falling into hell, so the only way to stop that would be to shave off his beard.

Thanks

Whether the guy was a zombie or not, the victim's side of the story is yet to be told. I don't think the "zombie" was actually a zombie, but just some guy who took in more drugs than what he could handle (don't do drugs kids!) and eventually led to him acting all messed up.
    How's it feel being beaten?

Thanks
    EP Points

I already posted this on a different thread.
    Some bunch of immature kids said "Its the end of the world".
    Guys, let's prepare some weapon before the zombie apocalypse start.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ARProductions View Post
    We had that deal in Miami, bath salt is a legit drug that is similar to LSD or PCP.
    MDPV (generally known as "bath salts") are actually more similar to amphetamines than PCP (a dissociative) or LSD (a hallucinogen).

That said yes, in high enough doses combined with mental illness it is possible the man was on MDPV at the time, though speaking from experience it's more likely it was just PCP.

I think the real moral of the story is to know how a drug will affect you before binging on it, have a trip sitter, etc.
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

"Gee, I just thought it would be real nice of me to just sit here and let this guy eat my face. Collapsing his trachea or breaking his neck might have spoiled his meal, and he was just so polite."

Seriously, how the fuck do you just let some nutjob eat your fucking face? I hope these bitches see what kind of pussies they have turned men into, that a guy will just lay there and take it. Nobody has the will to kill a man to save face anymore.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Thanks

Seriously, how the fuck do you just let some nutjob eat your fucking face? I hope these bitches see what kind of pussies they have turned men into, that a guy will just lay there and take it. Nobody has the will to kill a man to save face anymore.
    The guy that was attacked was homeless he was resting when he was attacked, I guess he didn't have time to react to the attack of the "face jerky eating junkie" , but why attack a homeless man I'm pretty sure he saw other people besides that poor dude he has it bad as it is, now he has a mutilated face :/

Let your cosmo burn bright!

Thanks
    EP Points

At least i can tell it seems the majority of you are not retards like the people on my facebook. Leading example.

Patrick Million
    You can pass the zombie stuff off as bullshit but why would the united states government have coffins at fema camps and the camps are staffed and ready to go and now homeland security buys 450 million rounds of explosive bullets and 8 plus more sightings of people trying to eat others other than in Fl its the scary truth and you all our to blind to see it wake up and arm up

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

So many people that are in denial, and believe stupid shit.

It's nothing more then a bunch of drug addicted retarded fuckheads. That's all it is.