Thread: Chrono Cross

Thanks

Unhappy Chrono Cross

Hello everyone! Well, im having problems in my Chrono Cross . When you pick Element in the battle, its seems to be lagging or something like that? I can't describe what kind of thing that's happening to it. I just downloaded my Chrono Cross but I seem can't enjoy it because of this problem. Can I get some of opinions of you good sirs on what will I do in here. Am I going to find a new ISO or to download epsxe 1.7.0? Im currently using 1.6.0 for now. Im still not updated because I didnt encountered problems since my 5years of gameplay with the epsxe. Thank you in advance people. I wish I can enjoy my Chrono Cross until its still summer.

-bahamut_109

Thanks
    EP Points

What Kind of Computer do you have. Sounds like it could be not enough Ram or Memory

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Did you tried with the configuration posted in the game entry of the PSX Datacenter?
    http://psxdatacenter.emuparadise.me