Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favorite School Class/Subject

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default Favorite School Class/Subject

What's your favorite school class that your ever took or subject in school?

For a long time Math was my favorite subject just because it came easy to me and never really had to focus on it too hard to get it all done but that changed when I took AP Calculus this year (and will be reflected once i get my AP test results back). To be honest I have no idea what my favorite subject is, LA is boring, reading all those classics that are about as entertaining as....i have no comparison, history is just memorizing dates, and science is interesting but has so much stuff to absorb its almost overwhelming.

Thanks

English was my favorite class because it was dead easy...didn't even have to study for it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Art, but I slacked off. The funny thing is that for many years the high school nearby kept this cloud painting I did on Masonite--but that was my only major contribution to the class.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'd say that English was my fav subject. I have a mom as an english major
    No brainer right?

"I am... Sheik. One of the last of the Sheikah tribe..."

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

English? ugh. although english is easy because you can just read summaries/analysis of stories online and bull crap lots of assignments (no i didnt bullcrap my recent 10+ pg paper assignment)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sheras View Post
    English? ugh. although english is easy because you can just read summaries/analysis of stories online and bull crap lots of assignments (no i didnt bullcrap my recent 10+ pg paper assignment)
    it also helps that i like to read...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lyger View Post
    it also helps that i like to read...
    I like to read too but not most of the stuff that they make us read in school. Only books i'v ever enjoyed that i had to read for a class were A Long Way Gone by Ishmael Baeh (i think thats the author and spelling) and Lord of the Flies by William Golding

Thanks
    EP Points

I have 100% in my Composition class, but I feel like I write a lot on my own and I don't really deserve credit for doing what I do well. :/ Going off on a tangent I would like to take some more art classes once college is done and get the basics down. I'm like some disturbed spirit with my art--like I have these intangibles but I can't make them totally substantial yet. Like I learned in reverse.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I have 100% in my Composition class, but I feel like I write a lot on my own and I don't really deserve credit for doing what I do well. :/ Going off on a tangent I would like to take some more art classes once college is done and get the basics down. I'm like some disturbed spirit with my art--like I have these intangibles but I can't make them totally substantial yet. Like I learned in reverse.
    I took an independent research class on Blender (free 3-D animation software) and i loved it but i also felt like i could never get over the hump in producing something that was good to great.

Thanks

Gym was a favorite of mine. Not that there wasn't much material to learn and not that I wasn't good at academics but because it was the only time at school where I got out.

At college, a lot of art and humanaties classes were my favorite because I was very good at taking good notes with my notebook and did very well on the subject.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

School? That's the place where you just play Magic instead of going to class right? I liked school.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gyp-Luc Picard View Post
    School? That's the place where you just play Magic instead of going to class right? I liked school.
    HAHA

i would like school too if i did that!

Thanks
    EP Points

I enjoyed Sociology, my professor was nice, and I learned a lot.
    English- I love to read and write. I'm taking a Literature class in the fall
    History- My professor was really cool. He was my age, so we would talk about kids shows and RPG's
    Art-I like art, unfortunately, I can't draw. I enjoy studying it.

Thanks
    EP Points

I loved Music in school. My family was always too poor to afford a piano or even a keyboard, so it was the only chance I got to play an instrument I had wanted to learn since I was very young. I also had the kindest, sweetest, most amazing teacher who used to praise me to the high heavens and who really encouraged me to pursue music.

Thanks

I'd really come to like Physics and the general wookwork/metalwork/etc classes by the end of my time in high school. Amusingly, I'm pretty sure I liked them specifically because those were the two I sucked at relative to everything else.