Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: You can make ONE game happen that's normally impossible. What is it?

Thanks

The game I would like to see is A neverwinter nights style version of Shadowrun by fasa not the first person shooter game they came out with but a true RPG shadowrun game I know sega did it with the genesis and that was cool as heck but I would like to see it in the style of neverwinter nights 1 or two typ game interface and graphics

Thanks

A sequel to Planescape. Would have said a sequel to Shadowrun, but apparently that's actually happening thanks to Kickstarter

Thanks
    EP Points

A balanced fighting game? That wouldn't be any fun though

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by -NTA- View Post
    A balanced fighting game? That wouldn't be any fun though
    I've been mulling that thought for a while. There are games like MvC2 and 3rd Strike where they're loads of fun no doubt, but the gap of potential between characters is too large, in my opinion. While I agree that a completely balanced fighting game is boring, I think the approach with Super Smash Bros Brawl Minus was a good way where it is still a balanced game but where everything is on steroids.

Just my take.

Thanks
    EP Points

the impossible huh? If anything I'd have to say another Banjo-Kazooie game for XBLA/whatever that is done in the Nintendo 64 style of graphics! Wouldn't it be sweet (No Kinect functionality though, please.)
    The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

- James Oliver Rigney Jr. aka Robert Jordan (God rest his Soul.) 10-17-1948 to 09-16-2007

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lordrand11 View Post
    the impossible huh? If anything I'd have to say another Banjo-Kazooie game for XBLA/whatever that is done in the Nintendo 64 style of graphics! Wouldn't it be sweet (No Kinect functionality though, please.)
    I dunno, wouldn't it be fun to actually move like you're going to whack something in real life? But having it N64 graphics really would be impossible.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    I don't know if this has been mentioned before or if this is the right thread for this, but a Pokémon game with all 649 Pokémon and all the regions and islands and stuff and more choice between player characters would be awesome.
    I've often thought the same thing. Only problem I can see with this though is that once they released new pokemon/new regions this game would no longer be "complete". Though, I guess this could be fixed through expansions/dlc of some sort.
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MaslowK View Post
    I've often thought the same thing. Only problem I can see with this though is that once they released new pokemon/new regions this game would no longer be "complete". Though, I guess this could be fixed through expansions/dlc of some sort.
    Including regions like Ransei and other spin-off games. And this would probably be impossible for the DS. If each region has a villainous team then it would be longer. And if all Pokémon could go beyond level 100.
    Just adding to my previous post.
    HP: 454 / 1816

Thanks

I guess i would have to say Mega Man Legends 3.
    I know it was in production and was cancelled, but i have high hopes that they will continue to work on that.

Thanks

Infinite Space 2.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by shin kai View Post
    I dunno, wouldn't it be fun to actually move like you're going to whack something in real life? But having it N64 graphics really would be impossible.
    Not necessarily on the graphics that would be fairly easy considering they had to retouch up Banjo-Kazooie and Tooie for XBLA release.
    The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

- James Oliver Rigney Jr. aka Robert Jordan (God rest his Soul.) 10-17-1948 to 09-16-2007

Thanks

A life sim that plays closer to Shenmue, but with more content and things to do than the Sims franchise.
    Set to take place anywhere in the world, everything in the game (including people, items, and places) would be fully interactive, much like Shenmue. You can build/destroy relationships, eat, drink, and do all sorts of extra activities, like play arcade games, go swimming at the beach, fishing, go on dates, sing at karaoke bars, etc..

You can also choose your profession. It won't be like the Sims, where when you go to work, you disappear for hours or do a quick minigames. No, in MY game, if you choose something like pro wrestling, you actually have to wrestle (using a good wrestling engine, like from WWF No Mercy). You can also build relationships with male and female co-workers, even for male and female wrestlers. This means that while your wrestling rival is a heel and is against you during the show, you could be best buds/enemies in the world outside of wrestling, too.

No one's going to do a game like this. It just seems too big, plus there seems to be only one company doing wrestling games today.

Thanks

The Guardian Legend II / The Guardian Legend HD

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I wanna see Kingdom Hearts HD. On PS3. So badly. Or did I miss something and they're actually doing that? I'm so confused.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas_XII View Post
    I wanna see Kingdom Hearts HD. On PS3. So badly. Or did I miss something and they're actually doing that? I'm so confused.
    Not to my knowledge. I'm eager for that too. But why stop at Kingdom Hearts? Why can't we get all the console release with their Final Mix versions and Birth By Sleep onto a HD release??