Thread: Toaplan Shooting Battle 1

Thanks

Default Toaplan Shooting Battle 1

I can't get this game to work in ePSXe 1.7.0 and pSX. I'm afraid I may have unpacked it wrong, but I've noticed a couple of others out there have had this issue as well (ref 1, ref 2). In that second one he was running it off disc, but not sure if he meant official CD or homemade from ISOs downloaded.

What happens is that the music doesn't play, I think, which causes it to hang when loading. Either that or it is an emulator issue. But one thing I noticed odd was that when unpacking the emuparadise.me download it turned all the music files into .bins. Is this correct? Normally I see just an .iso (giant size) and .cue.

Thanks

I could only get one game to load Tiger-Heli. I think something is up with the way the game is emulated. I noticed the sound did not work for that one game. I converted the files from ape to wav and it fixed the music issue. Works better in PSX I noticed. However the other two I could not get to load. I don't know what the issue is but it could be the emulators.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The game works fine in epsxe 1.70 try with the config of my page http://psxdatacenter.emuparadise.me the screens are taken with it

Thanks

Which config do you mean? I tried following one of your best configs in your help page, but now epsxe just crashes when loading an iso. Perhaps I unpacked this game wrong. I don't think the music files are supposed to be bin. Am I supposed to unpack the .ape files separately (not right click on the folder and select "UnpakkISO")?