Thread: Corrupted Zip File Problem

Thanks
    EP Points

Exclamation Corrupted Zip File Problem

Lately, i have been trying to download a few games from here and i've been getting the same problem everytime i try to open the zip file i downloaded from here when it's finished downloading: It tells me it's corrupted. Meaning i cannot look into it's contents at all. This has happened with, not just PS1 roms, but with many others, like DS, PS2, NES and GBA.

I use WinRAR to open files and i've tried downloading them with IE, Firefox and Chrome. I even tried the DepositFiles links and tried downloading with JDownloader. All leading to the same problem.

Is there a reason why? Because i'm trying to find these games in other sites when this happens and, due to Megaupload and Snesorama being gone, finding things is quite limited.

Thanks
    EP Points

They're probably corrupted as stated. I don't know if the files that you downloaded has recovery record, if it does, then you can possibly fix the corrupted file.
    And from my past experience, corrupted zip file also occurred due to incomplete or incorrect download. So, it could be any of these.

----
    Last edited by Muscab; 29th-April-2012 at 16:49.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by New999 View Post
    Lately, i have been trying to download a few games from here and i've been getting the same problem everytime i try to open the zip file i downloaded from here when it's finished downloading: It tells me it's corrupted. Meaning i cannot look into it's contents at all. This has happened with, not just PS1 roms, but with many others, like DS, PS2, NES and GBA.

I use WinRAR to open files and i've tried downloading them with IE, Firefox and Chrome. I even tried the DepositFiles links and tried downloading with JDownloader. All leading to the same problem.

Is there a reason why? Because i'm trying to find these games in other sites when this happens and, due to Megaupload and Snesorama being gone, finding things is quite limited.
    Could you please link us to any of the files that are giving you problems?