Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't get fast forward to work in actual game

Thanks

Alright, I tried what you said but the sound didn't go as slow as it should have, however it did go to a speed that doesnt hurt my ears but is still too fast. I tried both audio plugins and i tried the smooth,simple and wait options as well. Is there anything i should try playing with?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by BrickTamland View Post
    Alright, I tried what you said but the sound didn't go as slow as it should have, however it did go to a speed that doesnt hurt my ears but is still too fast. I tried both audio plugins and i tried the smooth,simple and wait options as well. Is there anything i should try playing with?
    As far as I know, this is the only option, sorry.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks

Alright, thank you very much for all your help, the audio isn't too much of a problem really so its nothing big.

Thanks

Alright, I know that I said that the sound wasnt much of a problem (which it isnt) but I found a way to make the FPS throughout the game constant and i decided to post it incase someone with the same problem comes across this post. It's the value that you put in at the video plugin configurations for Framelimit. Once you insert the value that you want (I think its from 0 - 200?) you open the game, press F7, and make sure that framelimiting is off. you then press "End" on your keyboard which will go through 3 different modes; the one that has no FPS limit at all, a cap of 60 fps and the fps that you chose.

This also made the sound even better. i cannot thank you guys enough

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by BrickTamland View Post
    Alright, I know that I said that the sound wasnt much of a problem (which it isnt) but I found a way to make the FPS throughout the game constant and i decided to post it incase someone with the same problem comes across this post. It's the value that you put in at the video plugin configurations for Framelimit. Once you insert the value that you want (I think its from 0 - 200?) you open the game, press F7, and make sure that framelimiting is off. you then press "End" on your keyboard which will go through 3 different modes; the one that has no FPS limit at all, a cap of 60 fps and the fps that you chose.

This also made the sound even better. i cannot thank you guys enough
    I thought you already tried that, or I'd have suggested it . Glad to hear you got it working to your liking .

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.