Thread: Can you play DSi titles with a DS w/ a flashcard, also Zenonia DSi-rom?

Thanks

Exclamation Can you play DSi titles with a DS w/ a flashcard, also Zenonia DSi-rom?

Hey! Did some quick-searches out of this forum, but couldn't find what I was looking for that way.

So, can one play DSi titles with a DS w/ a flashcard, in this case Cyclo DS Evolution? Also, why is it so hard to find DSi rom dumps online, don't people care about the DSi-titles? I'd be spesifically interested in finding Zenonia/DSi-ware, if you have any info, it would be much appreciated!

Cheers!

Thanks

A DSi plays DS games. There is no such thing as a "DSi" game, it's just a different system for playing DS games.
    makeSNES, tutorials & talk on SNES game development: makeSNES.wordpress.com

3. The Following User Says Thank You to j33k For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by j33k View Post
    A DSi plays DS games. There is no such thing as a "DSi" game, it's just a different system for playing DS games.
    no, there are actually a few DSI exclusives around 5 or six only though (and yes i mean card release not download)

as for the question at hand, DSI games can't be played via flash card and they cannot be downloaded at present.

there is only one good one anyway (cartridgewise)

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    EP Points

I actually used Applanet on Android to DL Zenonia 1 & 2 for free. Then I found the DS version and paid for it on my 3DS
    Currently playing:
    Micro$oft XBox 360
    RockSmith 2014

Nintendo 3DS
    Super Smash Bros; Pokemon X
    ~(^▽^)~~(^▽^)~~(^▽^)~