Thread: installing and/or uninstalling PRO NightlyBuilds

Thanks
    EP Points

Default installing and/or uninstalling PRO NightlyBuilds

Hello there, guys - it's been some time. I was wondering when I'd get back here....

Anyway, people are trying to make some more user friendly connection of sorts for playing psp online, without using anything besides a router with wireless connection.

My question is if I can just install the older PRO [using common PRO 6.20] if for some reason NightlyBuild feels unstable or breaks my saves somehow, and if it's instalation is as easy as any of the other CFWs. I want to play monster hunter online someday [just because I can't find a damned soul who has a psp AND plays this...]
    Been lazy to put up a sig since my account got wiped with that last EP crash. Well, here's something.

-3DS- in search for a New 3ds- MY FRIEND CODE
    -PSP- Retired, but still functional
    -PSVITA- Traditional, mostly an accessory :c
    -PS4- Deliciouser
    -PS3- black 2501A 160gb, some version of Rebug
    -PS2- Retired, also functional but ps3 is doing the hard labor
    -PC- Dead, but damn, my new phone and some lame laptops are doing the trick for now
    Who knows when there'll be a new update...?

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm not sure what you're trying to ask, but the installation/uninstallation process of Nightly Build is pretty much the same to any stable release, if that what you asking for.

Or did you mean the PRO-C?

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, I kind of forgot, but if I want to install another CFW, I first need to "uninstall" it, right? Or should I just overwrite?
    And no, I did really mean the Nightly Builds - not sure what is the "PRO-C" [been out of the psp news for a while... Once stuff start working, I get lazy and don't follow anymore ]
    Been lazy to put up a sig since my account got wiped with that last EP crash. Well, here's something.

-PS4- Deliciouser
    -PC- Dead, but damn, my new phone and some lame laptops are doing the trick for now

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by yanazake View Post
    Yeah, I kind of forgot, but if I want to install another CFW, I first need to "uninstall" it, right? Or should I just overwrite?
    Well, it's not a mandatory, but better "uninstall" it first before installing another CFW. Just in case something happen.

Quote Originally Posted by yanazake View Post
    And no, I did really mean the Nightly Builds - not sure what is the "PRO-C" [been out of the psp news for a while... Once stuff start working, I get lazy and don't follow anymore ]
    "PRO-C" is an online mod for PSP with PRO CFW installed.

Thanks
    EP Points

Oh, well I was talking about this:
    http://godeater.wikia.com/wiki/PRnline_Guide
    Not sure if it's the same thing, or if they're different, which one has better functionality/compatibility.

-PS4- Deliciouser