Thread: Music hack for The King of Fighters Collection: The Orochi Saga. Is it possible?

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Music hack for The King of Fighters Collection: The Orochi Saga. Is it possible?

You know, home ports of KoF series are famous with their awesome arranged soundtracks. Sadly, PS2 version of The King of Fighters Collection: The Orochi Saga doesn't have this option, the game are only running with their original soundtracks. But arranged tracks are available for only listening in the menus for a bonus. So is it possible to chance places of these tracks? The DVD has both OSTs and ASTs, so can someone swap their please? If someone can do it, that would be incredible! What do you say?
    PS: Sorry if i created the topic on a wrong section

Thanks
    EP Points

it might be posible if the game uses adx files, which i believe snk games do. ive done it to mvc2 for ps2 and its not to hard. i suggest to google adx files and try it out.

Thanks
    EP Points

Wow really? So man can you check it out for KoF Orochi Saga also please? Because I don't have any experience in it and if you can do that i will be forever in debt to you