Thread: Problem finding the pceconv or equivalent tool for PCE CD conversion

Thanks

Default Problem finding the pceconv or equivalent tool for PCE CD conversion

Hi all,
    Im trying to emulate some PC Engine CD games on the PSP using a kind of different way, not just an emulator as Hue or others but going through a long process I read in many places... theorically it works better than any PCE CD emulator so I want to try. But in that process its required to have the "pceconv.exe" (PCE Conv Tools I think) to make HCD file and make audio track conversion... well I dont understand all the steps but until the pceconv step I think I managed everything. But now I find it nowhere, the sites where this method is explained have only death links to Maxconsoles site (the author of the tool, MacTheFork, published it there I think), and going to emulation sites I found nothing yet... I thought that maybe it was included elsewhere in a pack with emulator or something but still no luck.
    Could you please help me? Thanks for your time

Thanks
    Thanked 13,308 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Found!
    http://bbs.yslx.org/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=13499

That certainly wasn't easy
    Attached Files Attached Files
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ragnar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Wow!! Thanks a lot Ragnar, I was starting to think it was impossible, all sites I found copied links from same source, in fact the rest of the tools needed for this process are also included in that site you found and while they were not so hard to find it took me some time too.

Well, Im impressed, thank you so much for the quick and so accurate reply, I owe you one mate

By the way, there is just the "Thanks" button to give Rep+, right?

EDIT: Ah... as a sidenote, I read elsewhere the pceconv tool could work well or not on certain systems with certain OS only... and it is not working here T_T, I will investigate that anyway ^^
    Last edited by asdronin; 16th-April-2012 at 00:07.