Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh! CCG

Thanks

Default Yu-Gi-Oh! CCG

So who else here play's? Sure it's not as popular anymore, or it wasn't even popular to begin with, but surely someone else play's.

So this is a thread to post your Deck Recipes, discuss new packs and Sturcture decks as well as just talk about card strategys, and help someone build a deck.
    Signature's are for losers.... Wait.... FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Thanks
    EP Points

DuelingNetwork.com works way better then cards. Everything free.

Thanks

Can't say I've heard of that site but... I still like collecting the cards. ^^
    Signature's are for losers.... Wait.... FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Thanks

I just started collecting cards again since I was somewhat pressured into it. I am currently trying to build a deck based around the "Crystal Beasts".
    How's it feel being beaten?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tacoguy123 View Post
    I just started collecting cards again since I was somewhat pressured into it. I am currently trying to build a deck based around the "Crystal Beasts".
    There are a bunch of cards to build one with.

Konami has brain dead rulings and erratas, I stick to playing casual games with the traditional ban list.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shardnax View Post
    There are a bunch of cards to build one with.

Konami has brain dead rulings and erratas, I stick to playing casual games with the traditional ban list.
    I'm still just a "novice" so I don't have any real solid strategies yet.
    It is fun however to just collect many different types of cards and see which combinations work and those that are fail builds.
    How's it feel being beaten?

Thanks

Is anyone else on dueling network? I'm always up for a duel. I've been using a lightsworn deck that just seems to annoy everyone, nearly as much as a legendary ocean or zombie world, say goodbye to summons and battling with anything higher than a level 3!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Manabu View Post
    Is anyone else on dueling network? I'm always up for a duel. I've been using a lightsworn deck that just seems to annoy everyone, nearly as much as a legendary ocean or zombie world, say goodbye to summons and battling with anything higher than a level 3!
    I am, what's your name on there?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I highly approve of strategies like this. Annoying your opponent is the best.

Also, @OP: new cards? What are these newfangled synchros, inskzektzztoztszzzz and shit?

I traded off my yu-gi-oh cards ages ago. It was for magic cards oddly (sarcasm alert). I then took the junk from that lot to the local card shop and gave them a bulk trade-in which I used to get in to Legend of the Five Rings. Good times.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gyp-Luc Picard View Post
    I highly approve of strategies like this. Annoying your opponent is the best.

Also, @OP: new cards? What are these newfangled synchros, inskzektzztoztszzzz and shit?

I traded off my yu-gi-oh cards ages ago. It was for magic cards oddly (sarcasm alert). I then took the junk from that lot to the local card shop and gave them a bulk trade-in which I used to get in to Legend of the Five Rings. Good times.
    synchros are just plain annoying, you've got low level monsters called tuners. If you have a tuner and a non tuner monster on the field you can tribute them to summon a synchro monster from your extra deck providing the combined levels meet the synchros. Problem is most synchros have really good effects and immense attack points, some guy brought one out earlier that couldnt be destroyed by traps, magic, effect or battle and it's attack was around 3500, and yet it wasnt banned

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Wasn't a serious question, and I dislike them.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

synchros are just plain annoying, you've got low level monsters called tuners. If you have a tuner and a non tuner monster on the field you can tribute them to summon a synchro monster from your extra deck providing the combined levels meet the synchros. Problem is most synchros have really good effects and immense attack points, some guy brought one out earlier that couldnt be destroyed by traps, magic, effect or battle and it's attack was around 3500, and yet it wasnt banned
    They can't ban synchro because they banned all the good older cards to make room for them. Gypsy knows what all the new stuff is .

Stick Gundari in your sideboard, he's a good answer to synchro. Tuner's Scheme is another board answer to synchro, and Synchro Ejection can work if your opponent isn't running RFG return cards.
    Last edited by Slacker Magician; 15th-April-2012 at 15:44.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shardnax View Post
    They can't ban synchro because they banned all the good older cards to make room for them. Gypsy knows what all the new stuff is .

Stick Gundari in your sideboard, he's a good answer to synchro. Tuner's Scheme is another board answer to synchro, and Synchro Ejection can work if your opponent isn't running RFG return cards.
    I'll give it a try my name is manajpn on duelingnetwork

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'll give it a try my name is manajpn on duelingnetwork
    Intercept Wave can work as well. Djinn of Rituals would only be applicable in a ritual deck.

My name is the same on DN, I went ahead and added you as a friend.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Random people on Dueling Network.