Thread: My wife got a 3DS, and I want to know what I need to do in order to play 3DS,NDS....

Thanks

Default My wife got a 3DS, and I want to know what I need to do in order to play 3DS,NDS....

GBA, and GBC roms.

I realize that the 3DS is relatively new, and that there may not be a lot of options as of now. But is it possible to get one of these DS cards and some older roms, and play them on her 3DS? She's really into Mario and Zelda, and would love to be able to play some of the games from past generations.

Any info on this would be great, thanks.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'm pretty sure there isn't a flash card for the 3DS yet.

You could always check

Thanks

What about a flash card for the original DS? Would I still be able to use one of those on the 3DS and play older games?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by justash420 View Post
    What about a flash card for the original DS? Would I still be able to use one of those on the 3DS and play older games?
    I don't think so.

I'm not 100%, but I'm pretty sure.

Thanks
    EP Points

I use the acekard 2i to play DS games--some of the carts also support older game systems like NES, SNES, etc. [http://www.acekard.com/] [theres no 3DS compatible cart that plays 3DS games]
    #Archean_0's Uploads [http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...0#post1431710] | #Found a ".dlc" file? Open it with [http://jdownloader.org/]

Thanks
    EP Points

the very first sticky in this sub forum has all the info you need here I will link to it for people who don't like to look for themselves before starting a pointless thread.

There is a difference between ignorance and stupidity ignorant people can be taught
    stupid people need to be shot.

Thanks
    EP Points

There is a DS flash card that should fit into the 3DS, the one I have is R4i-SDHC 3DS, but it can't run 3DS games. There are more than this. I'm not sure if it actually works as I don't have a 3DS myself...
    Last edited by ndsplayer19576; 11th-April-2012 at 17:44.

Thanks

R4i 3DS is what you are looking for. It lets you play 99% of DS/DSi games on your 3DS console without problem.

As of now, there is no flash card that can run 3DS games.

Thanks
    EP Points

Acekard 2i. Get the 3DS compatible one and use the newest firmware from AKAIO.net. Plays all original DS games plus tons of emulators, and moonshell to watch videos, read e-books, etc.
    I'm listening but I don't hear very much...