Thread: PCSX2 games are "bouncy/jumpy"

Thanks

Default PCSX2 games are "bouncy/jumpy"

Hey all, so when I run PCSX2 and play some games (not all are jumpy, but most) several games will have this thing where they will jump or bounce up and down very quickly. I can still play the games, but it hurts to look at it for an extended period of time. Is this a known issue/bug, and does anyone have any ideas on a possible fix?
    Thanks!
    ~Dustin

Thanks
    Blog Entries

that's not a bug ( i think),,
    try configure your video/gs pluggin, at interlancing change to blend tff or blend bff,,
    if still not work try upgrade your video card driver,

Thanks

I'm having the same issue (posted the FFVIII thread) and have still not found a solution. So if you figure one out, let me know! Likewise if I find a solution, I'll post here. Out of curiosity though, what graphics card and processor do you have?
    Last edited by DCPower; 26th-March-2012 at 10:37.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DCPower View Post
    I'm having the same issue (posted the FFVIII thread) and have still not found a solution. So if you figure one out, let me know! Likewise if I find a solution, I'll post here. Out of curiosity though, what graphics card and processor do you have?
    FFVIII is psx game, right? i read your thread though,it seems your iso file has a bug on it, try different iso.
    if still jumpy, try configure your video pluggin, then on the render mode use framebuffer object,

my graphics card is Intel HD Graphic i3
    processor is Intel i3

Thanks

Ah! That worked, thank you a ton flint