Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: What shows did you watch when you a kid?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Air Buster View Post
    I grew up in the 80s watching G.I. Joe, ThunderCats, DuckTales, TMNT, Nickelodeon Double Dare, and lots of MTV
    Watched all of those too. LOL And Heman, Voltron, and here is a old one Garbage Pale kids a lot more but I would be here forever.

Thanks
    EP Points

I saw the Garbage Pail Kids movie and have all the cards somewhere in my parents basement, but never knew they made a TV show? I have to check it out

Thanks
    EP Points

Well... I'm from 90's and as far I remember, I watched to Dragon Ball Z, Woody Woodpecker, Pokemon, Digimon, Beyblade (that was so cool), Power Rangers, Megaman NT Warrior, Bananas in Pyjamas (I loved this one when I was a little guy)... I unfortunately watched to Teletubbies too, hahahahahahahaha... I dunno, here EVERYONE watched to it, but no one admit.
    And, I forgot the rest...and some shows were brazilian, so you would never know them.
    Listen to my cover using Vocaloid :

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

Glad to say I never watched teletubbies, it was sesame street mr rogers when I was little, then it was stuff like TMNT, Transformers, Gummy bears, Chip n Dales Rescue Rangers, Power Rangers(almost ashamed to admit that one) and much much more including ones my older brother grew up on like Voltron/Thundercats.

Thanks
    EP Points

Being born in the late 80s, I remember cartoons from the 90s and very early 2000s, basiclly 2000-2001. Among them were Rocko's Modern Life, Animaniacs, Tiny Toon Adventures, Doug, Pokemon, Digimon, Rugrats, TMNT

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    Being born in the late 80s, I remember cartoons from the 90s and very early 2000s, basiclly 2000-2001. Among them were Rocko's Modern Life, Animaniacs, Tiny Toon Adventures, Doug, Pokemon, Digimon, Rugrats, TMNT

You forgot Hey Arnold.

Thanks
    EP Points

Did you guys know that the power rangers was on tv in the 80's? It was different though, it was on a late night show called Night flight on USA. It was dubbed with funny voices and had 80's music too. There's one where the bad guys minions rented out his lair while he was away to make a cheap movie. So they decide to make the townspeople their extras,because they can't afford to hire actual actors.It's really funny. You can find it on youtube. The power rangers aren't called power rangers they're called something else,though now I can't remember exactly what.

Thanks

ohh yeah this other anime that I was really into was called mmm Hello! Sandybell XD good times and this other one about a girl that lived in the mountains with her grandfather and had a pet goat :/ cant remember the name of that one

Let your cosmo burn bright!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSpiders View Post

You forgot Hey Arnold.
    Zip it footballhead

Thanks

I watched a lot of cartoons, and I still do today (Because my cable provider takes away the "cool" channels). Today though I kinda just leave the TV and Radio on for noise. There's nothing good on TV on what I can get except up on the 300s which I don't got : |

I can't exactly name them all... but I'll just list what I remember, that is, the one's I didn't mind watching =P
    -Scooby Doo, Flintstones, Jetsons, Loony Toons, Tom and Jerry, Johnny Quest (probably not the same timeline but) Animaniacs, and I think Tiny Toon Adventures if that's Loony Toons but as kids
    -Then Hey Arnold, Rugrats, Kablam, Angry Beavers, Ah! Real Monsters, Rocko's Modern Life, Doug, Ren and Stimpy, Fairly Odd Parents, Rocket Power. I'm sure all those are Nickelodeon
    -For Cartoon Network, and I seemed to like this channel's shows a bit more: Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, Powerpuff Girls, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Codename: Kids Next Door, Megas XLR

There's also Saturday morning cartoons that I see but I don't know the names of. I remember one being Pepper Anne. The other was like, 2 kids as hall monitors acting like professional adult detectives.
    And Disney... Well, I only remember Recess lol.

I remember most from my childhood watching Toonami. I remember watching Dragonball Z, Sailor Moon and Thundercats; they always seem to show those. My favorites were Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, and this 1 about robots, one of them being a Liger.

For real life acting shows I only remember Are you Afraid of the Dark. Then they had those actors on stuff like All That and such. Other stuff are quiz shows or physical challenges like Double Dare and something like Raiders of the Hidden Temple.

I still watch cartoons today. Lately the ones I thought were neat were Phineas and Ferb and Chowder. C.H. Greenblatt went from Chowder to Fishhooks up on Disney channel, but I barely see it on. All I ever see from Disney is the live acting shows. I'm starting to get annoyed watching Live Action shows on Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network and Disney. My little cousins 5-10 watch them and I ask them if they enjoy the shows. They say yes but they just mindlessly stare into the screen... little blinking ;

Username: SoySauce (or similar) Name: Kenshii

Thanks
    EP Points

Did anyone watch to Jaspion here? Hahahahahahaha This just came to my mind.
    Listen to my cover using Vocaloid :

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Pokemon,don't remember any other

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iamerror View Post
    Did you guys know that the power rangers was on tv in the 80's? It was different though, it was on a late night show called Night flight on USA. It was dubbed with funny voices and had 80's music too. There's one where the bad guys minions rented out his lair while he was away to make a cheap movie. So they decide to make the townspeople their extras,because they can't afford to hire actual actors.It's really funny. You can find it on youtube. The power rangers aren't called power rangers they're called something else,though now I can't remember exactly what.
    When I first started reading this comment I thought you were going to say "Did you guys know that the power rangers was on tv in the 80's? It was called Voltron" and laughed to myself a little

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Pokemon, Hey Arnold, Digimon, Power Rangers, Animaniacs, Looney Tunes, uuuhhhhh...Shit there's so fucking many that I used to watch, love growing up in the early 90's.

Thanks
    EP Points

I used to watch Voltron, too,but that's not what I was talking about.This was the live action Power rangers show, but with funny dubbed voices and rock music. It's so funny. I know what Votlron is;I used to watch it before school.This is completely different. Look it up on youtube under the Night Flight show,you'll find it eventually. trust me.