Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: What shows did you watch when you a kid?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    @Drag: Biker Mice From Mars and Mummies Alive were the two most ridiculous cartoons that I loved as a kid.
    Forgot about Mummies Alive. I didn't watch it that much, but it was pretty entertaining.
    Also, Gargoyles. Fucking loved that show.

Thanks
    EP Points

I watched Gargoyles, I didn't know till later that actors from Star trek the next generation did voices in the show. I thought that was neat.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by iamerror View Post
    I used to watch Jem too! I thought she was cooler than Barbie. I still remember the theme song.Sailor Moon was cool, I have a sailor moon wallet, which has her catchphrase backwards. It says I'll punish you in the name of the moon, instead of In the name of the moon, I'll punish you. Oh wow, I remember that from fifteen years ago, but I can't remember what day it is. I'm old.
    Lol. I know about Jem because of an 80s cartoon openings montage on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by drag
    Forgot about Mummies Alive. I didn't watch it that much, but it was pretty entertaining.
    Also, Gargoyles. Fucking loved that show.
    Yeah, I watched about all of it when it was on. I was 10 or so at the time and thought it was the shit. I had completely forgot about it until a year ago or so. Brother said he remembered something about a show where mummies transformed. I was like, naaaaaaaaaaaaaah and I can't remember the specifics of the google search but it was the first result.

Gargoyles eff yeah.
    Last edited by Gypsy; 26th-March-2012 at 02:17.

Thanks

anime lots of it Slayers ranma 1/2 (though somewhat censored) saint seiya dragon ball, magic knight rayearth stuff like that

Let your cosmo burn bright!

Thanks

There was a lot of cool stuff on when I was young. basically everything mentioned before. Other than cartoons I watched, The Adventures of Pete & Pete, Clarisa Explains It All, The Secret World of Alex Mack, Double Dare, Wild & Crazy Kids, Global GUTS, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, The Wonder Years, Full House, Ghostwriter. I was basically raised by Nickelodeon

Thanks
    EP Points

Me too. and anime!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukasa01 View Post
    anime lots of it Slayers ranma 1/2 (though somewhat censored) saint seiya dragon ball, magic knight rayearth stuff like that
    I didn't grow up on anime at all. I'm trying to remember when I first got into it and I can't right now.

Thanks
    EP Points

I grew up in the 80s watching G.I. Joe, ThunderCats, DuckTales, TMNT, Nickelodeon Double Dare, and lots of MTV

Thanks

oh yeah!! MTV!! I hated it but the spring breaks where amazing. no wonder i act like a douche on spring break. lol

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    I didn't grow up on anime at all. I'm trying to remember when I first got into it and I can't right now.
    For pretty much everyone that I know in Canada, it was via Dragonball Z and Pokemon. Up here they were on back to back right after school.

Good times.

Thanks
    EP Points

Love dragonball Z. Have you ever watched Dragonball? The first one with the characters as kids. It's really funny. Have you seen the spoof called Dragonball z kai abridged? It's on youtube and it's so hilarious! It's made by a group called Team Four Star.

Thanks

Love dragonball Z. Have you ever watched Dragonball? The first one with the characters as kids. It's really funny. Have you seen the spoof called Dragonball z kai abridged? It's on youtube and it's so hilarious! It's made by a group called Team Four Star
    Yeah it really is funny I remember that time uron makes a wish from the dragon balls for a pair of panties XD thats also close to when they cut goku's tail :/

Let your cosmo burn bright!

Thanks
    EP Points

I forgot about that.Hilarious.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post
    For pretty much everyone that I know in Canada, it was via Dragonball Z and Pokemon. Up here they were on back to back right after school.

Good times.
    Now that I think about it Pokemon was probably the first one I watched. I was so into that shit when it came out.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by twistedteafan View Post
    oh yeah!! MTV!! I hated it but the spring breaks where amazing. no wonder i act like a douche on spring break. lol
    HA! At least your honest. I stopped watching MTV when they started airing all those reality shows. The Young Ones, Remote Control, Liquid Television and all those music videos were so cool. I still remember when my mom walk in on me watching the Motley Crew - Girls Girls Girls video! I was like 8 years old and she banned me from MTV for a week.