Thread: What is needed to use a Wii-mote on Dolpin

Thanks

Default What is needed to use a Wii-mote on Dolpin

How to you sync it and plug in the sensor bar?

Thanks
    EP Points

Last edited by gezegond; 23rd-March-2012 at 16:06.

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks

Well, I connected the wiimote through blue tooth, then went to the dolphin control settings and clicked, connect wiimote. To use a sensor bar, just power on the wii, or get a wireless one, you don't need to do anything special to get it to work, it just needs to be on. I haven't used dolphin in a while so correct me if I'm wrong lol.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Corwii View Post
    Well, I connected the wiimote through blue tooth, then went to the dolphin control settings and clicked, connect wiimote. To use a sensor bar, just power on the wii, or get a wireless one, you don't need to do anything special to get it to work, it just needs to be on. I haven't used dolphin in a while so correct me if I'm wrong lol.

that's pretty much it.

pair the wiimote via bluetooth, use a sensor bar.

Sensor bars can be purchased online. Wireless sensor bars are ok but the battery loss is annoying. better go with a USB or a modified wired sensor bar.