Thread: How do i play N64 games in Coinops 3

Thanks

Default How do i play N64 games in Coinops 3

Hello i have been away for a while and it seems i had to register a new account since mine was lost.I have not installed Coinops since ShowroomX(which was great)Anyway i heard 3 now supports N64 and pcd mcd games.Great but how do i get them to play.What folder do i put them in.There are 3 folder for roms.roms,16bitconsoles and console roms.I installed Coinops 3 and all my other roms are working fine.NeoGeo snes and arcade etc.Where do i put the N64 roms? It says you have to "setup" console games.ok How do i do that?

The FAQ says create a dummy file(POINTER) in "roms folder" then the actual game in "romsconsole folder" and if the game is available in hd it will be in the"N64Hd" folder.
    Do i have to create a n64 folder WITHIN the "romsconsole folder"?cause i tried that and nothing.Could someone just explain to me with simple instructions on what EXACTLY i need to do?
    Thankyou.

Thanks
    EP Points

the site had a rollback thats why your account was gone

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks

Nevermind i figured it out.The Romsn64 folder was missing the dat file.Now everythng is running.WooHoo!

Thanks

Anyone know where i can get a WORKNG Turok 2 rom?
    Everyone i downloaded does not work.
    All of my other n64 roms work but this one.

Thanks

Search for fumanchu he posts alot of BP releases and Coinops is on number 4 now just wait for version to be posted here.

Thanks

I don't get it.I downloaded a romset from umanchu with Turok 2 and it still does not load.Turok 3 as well.Is there something special i need to run the Turok games?