Thread: [Req] K-ON! Houkago Live (NTSC-J) [CFW]

Thanks

Default [Req] K-ON! Houkago Live (NTSC-J) [CFW]

Hey, i really want this game because i love K-On and everything. The problem is, the one i found on this website is messed up because when i click on it, i get this message.

"Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator."

And it's really frustrating me because i love that game, and i want it so bad.

Thanks. -Amedee

Thanks
    EP Points

I am not at all an admin/mod, but in the future please try to be more specific and give the console the game is on.

Now, with that said, I am just guessing this is a PSP game, correct? Would this be a good summary of the game?
    "K-ON!, the hit comic strip turned TV animation phenomenon, is finally making its video game debut! HOUKAGO LIVE!! is a rhythm action game where players join the band and press buttons in time to familiar songs from the TV show."

I should have it uploaded to medfire and ready for you by tomorrow.

Thanks

Yeah its on PSP and yes! Thats what it is! THANK YOU!
    Also, may you give me the link?!
    Last edited by Amedee12; 7th-March-2012 at 01:07.