Thread: Akumajou Dracula X - Gekka no Yasoukyoku (English Patched)

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Akumajou Dracula X - Gekka no Yasoukyoku (English Patched)

Hello, I want to know where can I get the PSX ISO "Akumajou Dracula X - Gekka no Yasoukyoku" (The japanese version of SoTN) But with the text in english. I mean, there would be japanese voice action, but everything else would be in english. I want this iso to avoid the "What's a man!?" thing, which I really don't like, alonh with the western dub in general.
    Last edited by synnchan; 3rd-March-2012 at 20:53.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,350 Times in 160 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by synnchan View Post
    Hello, I want to know where can I get the PSX ISO "Akumajou Dracula X - Gekka no Yasoukyoku" (The japanese version of SoTN) But with the text in english. I mean, there would be japanese voice action, but everything else would be in english. I want this iso to avoid the "What's a man!?" thing, which I really don't like, alonh with the western dub in general.
    http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...ht=castlevania

No more " die monster,you don`t belong in this world"

Thanks
    EP Points

hahah. ah, yes. the "die monster, you dont belong in this world" bit. good ole silly translations, lol

Thanks

Thank you for the link, i REALLY need this game. The USA version is strange, i like the Japanese one, but without any difficult to read the text, just like the Megaman X6.