Thread: Demul 0.5.7

Thanks

Default Demul 0.5.7

I can't really start this emulator, it always gives me the message "Unable to find '1_022_01.bin' in romset 'dc' ".....So if anyone can help me with this, I'll be forever grateful.

Thanks
    EP Points

You need to get the Dreamcast Bios

Thanks

I have the Bios....

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Looks like you have the incorrect bios if you are getting the rom missing error or it uses more than just the dreamcast bios, it may also just need to be renamed

If it's dreamcast emulation you after though NullDC is the way to go not Demul

Though this is a band new release of the emulator so it may be worth a look at, but from what I can see very little has changed in this release on the face of it, mostly internal changes, though emulation has been changed/improved to enable WinCE games to work

EDIT yeah the bios is from the mame set for this one and must be named dc.zip and stored in a sub folder called roms, if you already have this then it is missing one of the roms in the dc.zip
    Last edited by Zorlon; 8th-March-2012 at 20:55.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR