Thread: Border Down [NTSC-J]

Thanks
    Thanked 2,230 Times in 695 Posts

EP Points

Default Border Down [NTSC-J]

Here is an upload i just finished for borderdown for the dreamcast,a great shmup by g-rev.

Story

In the distant future, humanity has entered a golden age and has colonized Mars. One day, contact was lost suddenly from an asteroid mining station. This was found to be caused by an invading hostile extraterrestrial force known as F.A. (First Approach ). To defend against the aggressors, the Solar System Defense Forces developed and deployed the R.A.I.N (Remote Artificial Intelligence Network), a remote guidance system for the Antares-xx, an unmanned combat vehicle.

Gameplay
    Border Down features difficulty settings that are switched during gameplay. There are three difficulties to a level, called "borders", green being the easiest whereas red is the hardest. The green "border" is the longest variation on a level, but the enemies fire far less frequently. The red "border" is the shortest variation on a level, but the enemies fire at a frantic rate, making it increasingly more difficult to stay alive.

Instead of receiving a set number of lives, a player has the option to start on any "border" at the beginning of the game. Whenever the player dies, a "border down" occurs and the game continues onward on the next hardest difficulty. This puts increasing pressure on the player to stay on the green (easiest) border. Conversely, a player can opt to start at the red "border" for the maximum challenge. The game ends if the player dies while on the red border.

4 link download.
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. n/joy.
    Last edited by fumanchu; 8th-January-2014 at 19:24.
    if you are have problems downloading files from my putlocker and billionupload links then do the following.
    what you have to do concerning billionuploads on the second download screen is just uncheck(untick) the small box below download link and then click on the download link.
    as for putlocker just click on download,do not click on the link that says "free download link" or "first time download user",something like that.just use the normal download link in the middle of the screen.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fumanchu For This Useful Post:

Thanks

i can no longer download this file i want this awesome game

Thanks

EP Points

new links added to first post.
    if you are have problems downloading files from my putlocker and billionupload links then do the following.
    what you have to do concerning billionuploads on the second download screen is just uncheck(untick) the small box below download link and then click on the download link.
    as for putlocker just click on download,do not click on the link that says "free download link" or "first time download user",something like that.just use the normal download link in the middle of the screen.

Thanks

am I blind or is the link broken or gone again?

Thanks

EP Points

first post fixed.

Thanks

I remember when Belokk used to release this stuff. Where is this guy, he was really cool to talk to.