Thread: Need help with several issues on Xperia Play

Thanks

Default Need help with several issues on Xperia Play

Sup everyone. Im fairly new to this forum, infact i just signed up today. But I was wondering, is it possible to play need for speed 2 on any andriod phone?

I have a sony xperia play and am using FPSE to emulate the game. And yes i do know how the emulator works - ive installed 3 games already using .bin and .cue files.

But for some reason NFS2 isnt working properly. It loads perfectly, plays the intro trailer and everything. I can access everything in the menus, change cars, opponents, tracks, even the showase option works perfectly with the voice and eveything. The only thing ive noticed is that the soundtrack in the main menu either isnt there or is frozen.

The problem occurs when i hit RACE. The game just freezes completely. I waited for about 15minutes for it to start and nothing.

I tried downloading different roms from different sites with different formats:
    .emc (used gemc to unemc it)
    .img
    .bin (only)
    .img, .ccd, .sub (i tried putting all of them onto my phone)

All of these had the same outcome.

Does anyone have this game working on their phone? and if so how did you get it to work? where did you download the rom from?
    Any other ideas please let me know. This is a game i grew up playing and i would love to have it working on my phone.

Thanks guys.

------

Sup peepz.

Im using FPSE on a Sony Xperia Play and I cant remap the circle button on the controller to the circle command in FPSE because the circle button has the same value as the back button on the phone. So whenever i click on the circle command to remap it and press the circle button as the new key, it takes me back to the previous menu.

Any ideas on how to remap this key?

Thanks guys.

--------

Sup.

I was watching a youtube tutorial on FPSE and i saw that this guy in the vid had FPSE showing up in his slide up menu (the playstation app or whatever its called) on his Xperia Play, just like how games show up in the slide up menu.

Does anyone know how to get it to show up there?

Thanks alot peepz.
    Last edited by meganova; 18th-February-2012 at 11:21. Reason: triple threads merging

Thanks
    EP Points

No need of multiple threads for three different problems at the same time, just one will do.