Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Snes-O-Rama is Down!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lizard81288 View Post
    http://snesorama.us/forumdisplay.php?21-PSX-ISOs

It doesn't work, then again, I'm not a member
    It works, you're just ignorant enough not to use the main URL and point at some deleted thread.

http://snesorama.us/forum.php

Snesorama has never had a members only policy, ever. Stop being a fucking drama queen.
    No Limit.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by HateKore View Post
    It works, you're just ignorant enough not to use the main URL and point at some deleted thread.

http://snesorama.us/forum.php

Snesorama has never had a members only policy, ever. Stop being a fucking drama queen.

I was referring to the downloads section, not the main site.

Thanks

I was referring to the downloads section, not the main site.
    You should really read posts before attempting a post of your own on the matter.
    No Limit.

Thanks
    EP Points

You should really read posts before attempting a post of your own on the matter.
    Spoiler warning:
    Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    I think that section is hidden now, but I'm not sure.
    I'm not registered there, and I can't see it now anyway so I dunno if it's just closed to guests viewing it, or closed for members too.
    post from a member on SOR

Quote Originally Posted by khorven View Post
    Looks like the trading post was made unviewable yesterday. Is this permanent?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    Its not just unviewable...its gone! Not even in the trash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    Its not just unviewable...its gone! Not even in the trash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscab View Post
    Don't sad, we still got ep.
    Quote Originally Posted by John02 View Post
    It's done. The former place known as the Trade Zone is officially done for. It's not coming back, since there is no need for it anymore. Since it's being hosted on NitroRoms server, I can assume that's why it was done.
    Quote Originally Posted by gezegond View Post
    They could upload a backup in torrent format. I think lots of people would be happy to seed something like that. Although a large part of it was gone with MU, I believe there were still some gems there that people would want. I tried to archive it while it was brought back up, but the application I used didn't support CGI forms (although it said it does )
    That would be nice, but I don't think anyone there would even consider doing anything like that. It's a damn shame too.

Considering all of these posts are talking about the download section being gone, I thought it was self explanatory. That is why I linked to the PSX ISOs sections, which doesn't work.

Thanks

Considering all of these posts are talking about the download section being gone, I thought it was self explanatory. That is why I linked to the PSX ISOs sections, which doesn't work.
    And which of those posts mentions it working today or in the near future justifying your post ? I can't see why you repeating what 2 ex-moderators from SOR said would change that. Furthemore, noone would bother to make a torrent. The place is dead, has no Trade Post, will not have a Trade Post anytime soon and that's that.
    No Limit.

Thanks
    EP Points

And which of those posts mentions it working today or in the near future justifying your post ? I can't see why you repeating what 2 ex-moderators from SOR said would change that. Furthemore, noone would bother to make a torrent. The place is dead, has no Trade Post, will not have a Trade Post anytime soon and that's that.
    Since the downloads section was removed from the main site, I'd thought I'd linked to a downloads section, confirming they trashed it. It seems you are making Mountains Out of Molehills.

Thanks
    EP Points

Enough bickering, guys.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    Enough bickering, guys.
    Guy needs to confirm what 3 others said (2 of which are ex-Snesorama Staff) for his self-esteem or something? Seriously.. It's just weird, Sprung.
    No Limit.

Thanks
    EP Points

Guy needs to confirm what 3 others said (2 of which are ex-Snesorama Staff) for his self-esteem or something? Seriously.. It's just weird, Sprung.
    Yet you keep going on about it, maybe this has to do with your self-esteem or something?

Regardless, It sucks that they are gone. I lol'd when I read the title/header with the Legal Gaming added. Although, I'm sure they will be replaced, which means they will just fade away with what made them good, gone.

Thanks
    EP Points

Vamp, I still love you. I can't fathom sticking around at that new place. It's just too.....different.

Lizard, all good things sometimes come to an end, even when we don't want it.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,802 Times in 288 Posts
    EP Points

So it seems unlikely that the admins/site owner might make the trade post section visible again? (or it's even already deleted...)

Tough there are some means to recuperate some of the former links that were still alive... it'd just be kinda tedious...

Don' worry, it won't hurt... that much!

Thanks
    EP Points

matrlx won't do it more than likely. Just a hunch. He's hardly on there as it is.

Thanks
    EP Points

Vamp, I still love you. I can't fathom sticking around at that new place. It's just too.....different.

Lizard, all good things sometimes come to an end, even when we don't want it.
    I hope EP never gets shutdown or anything.

Also, Since the main site is located out of the US, what about the forums too? Are they safe or no?

Thanks
    EP Points

EP will be alright.

Not sure where NitroRoms server is hosted, but I thought the SOR servers before everything were Canadian. Vamp would have more insight to that topic.

Thanks

Yet you keep going on about it, maybe this has to do with your self-esteem or something?

Regardless, It sucks that they are gone.
    I was Snesorama's Admin for the last 5 years and member for the last 6. I believe that when my Staff says something and I also post my insight on the matter we don't need a parrot repeating the obvious. Don't get the "they" part you use, when most SOR Staff is right here posting in the last pages. But hey, you're the the person ignoring everyone's posts, I thought it was another user. My bad, carry on.
    I am non-existant in that "new" place and like it that way. Even here, am only posting to clarify some things.. answer some questions, that is all. I am not moving from SOR to EP, am done with this "scene". EP has its own style, SOR was different.. depends on what you got used to. EP's community is bigger, but they allow people we wouldn't, also not sure if they allow the kind of freedom of speech we had.
    No Limit.