Thread: [Homebrew][Game] Cave StoryX v2 (homebrew port)*

Thanks
    Thanked 2,298 Times in 711 Posts

EP Points

Default [Homebrew][Game] Cave StoryX v2 (homebrew port)*

here is a download for the homebrew port of cave story for xbox.
    this is the newest version.

Cave Story (洞窟物語, Dōkutsu Monogatari?) is a freeware platform-adventure video game released in 2004 for the PC. It was developed, designed, and programmed over five years entirely by Daisuke Amaya, art-name Pixel, in his free time. The game features classic 2D platform mechanics and is intended as an homage to the classic games that Pixel played in his youth, such as Metroid and Castlevania.

The game focuses on an amnesiac silent protagonist who awakens in a cave. Through his explorations, he discovers a plot by the Doctor, a megalomaniac who intends to force the inhabitants of the cave to fight for him in his bid to conquer the world. The protagonist is thrust into the position of savior as he endeavours to defeat the Doctor.

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. n/joy.
    Last edited by Jazzmarazz; 30th-September-2013 at 03:35. Reason: spelling error
    IMPORTANT INFO ON HOW TO DOWNLOAD FROM MY PUTLOCKER LINKS:
    to download from my putlocker links,when you copy and paste the link into your browser,change the word putlocker in the link to firedrive.

if you are have problems downloading files from my billionupload links then do the following.
    what you have to do concerning billionuploads on the second download screen is just uncheck(untick) the small box below download link and then click on the download link.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fumanchu For This Useful Post:

Thanks

EP Points

I wish there were more homebrew games like these for the XBOX

Thanks

EP Points

yeah i know what you mean this game reminds me a lot of the old nes games.
    to download from my putlocker links,when you copy and paste the link into your browser,change the word putlocker in the link to firedrive.

if you are have problems downloading files from my billionupload links then do the following.
    what you have to do concerning billionuploads on the second download screen is just uncheck(untick) the small box below download link and then click on the download link.

Thanks

EP Points

wupload doesn't allow sharing anymore...

Thanks

EP Points

new link added to first post.

Thanks

thanks for the new link, love these game

Thanks

this is amazing! I always was hoping this would end up on xbla but it never did. now i can have it on my jtag 360, good job sir.
    confirmed works on rgh xbox360 trinity w/ xbox compatibility hack 2007. takes a bit to load and plays on a 4:3 box in upper left hand corner. BUT IT PLAYS!!!!!
    Last edited by mikie; 30th-September-2013 at 05:03.

Thanks

EP Points

if you want to play this game full screen on your 360 then do the following.
    click down on the right thumbstick to bring up the options.
    go to video and screen settings,sometging like that.
    select adjust screensize.
    click on the x button on your controller.
    then adjust the screen to fit aka full size.