Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Most Frustrating Bosses

Thanks

yeah the strategy was easy just that little move grr but it was easy to beat him after i found it
    its kind of the same thing with riku at the start its like 3 attacks block block 2 attacks or something i dunno

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by youwish View Post
    yeah the strategy was easy just that little move grr but it was easy to beat him after i found it
    its kind of the same thing with riku at the start its like 3 attacks block block 2 attacks or something i dunno
    well, the most important thing is you are able to beat him.
    ^o^ [ E t E r N a L ] ^o^

Thanks
    EP Points

Omega Weapon from FF8. It took me a few years to beat him. Ruby Weapon from FF7 as well.

Thanks
    EP Points

The biggest most annoying boss to me was Giygas in Earthbound until I finally realized about 2 1/2 hours into the fight and all my items gone that I had to only use paula's pray move which was pretty much useless throughout the entire game. on a more serious note hardest cheapest boss I ever had to play against was the final dude in samurai shodown sen golba. he has like a million combos and gets perfects on the player without even trying.
    The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

- James Oliver Rigney Jr. aka Robert Jordan (God rest his Soul.) 10-17-1948 to 09-16-2007

Thanks

Braid...
    *tears*

Thanks

Pyron in Darkstalkers. Final boss of Ninja Gaiden 2. Boss 3 in Pandemonium. Giga Wing's final boss. The boss in Mega Man 1 who teleports himself piece by piece across the room (he's huge so it's hard to dodge); it might be Dr Wily but the game doesn't end there.

Thanks
    EP Points

The final stage in voodoo vince for XBOX is such a nightmare. You have to drive this little car with no handling with the precision of a stock car driver while dodging huge robot feet and dealing with the terrible camera angle. Then, after the feet part, you have to climb the whole god damn empire state building sized robot, using this little tassle or whatever to swing from ring to ring making all of these precision jumps still dealing with the shitty camera. Reminds me of the awful jump sequences in El Shaddai... Then after that I think you had to fly a plane or some shit which floats like an anvil through the sky to finally defeat it. Then... to add injury to insult, you receive the worst ending of a game ever dreamt up. Such a rotten ending to a really, really awesome game. What a waste. I was hoping to get an epic bad-ass ending like when you shatter the eyeball with a beast smash from your stick in Beyond Good and Evil. Such a piss poor ending. I'm actually getting a little angry just thinking about it...

Edit: Megaman 3 I believe is the one with that boss.
    I'm listening but I don't hear very much...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by John02 View Post
    Omega Weapon from FF8. It took me a few years to beat him. Ruby Weapon from FF7 as well.
    This is only hard IF you spent the time to figure out yourself a strategy/plan on HOW to beat it. There are submitted strategies which work very well, provided you meet a set of preliminary level/gear/stat/ requirements which can easily be supplemented by grinding etc. So in the 2nd sense its not hard at all.

this on the other hand...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6Gjxh0hJl8

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Probably the Crystal King in Paper Mario, EVERY TIME you get him down to to HP he heals (30 or 20?) so really instead or 70 hp he has like 150 HP, I think he does it 7 times max. I haven't played PM in so long I can't really remember.

Thanks

Weapons in Final Fantasy VII.

Thanks

Th'uban, Neslug, and Nemesis from FFX were really annoying.
    How's it feel being beaten?

Thanks

let me see here.....probably one the most frustrating bosses i've ever fought was the 3rd form of Seymour from Final Fantasy 10. he had very destructive attacks

Thanks

Can't mention any thing new as most have been said before:

kof bosses rugal in particular
    korryu last blade 2
    gulity gear xx red clothed guitar chick
    murari ninja gaiden black
    Last boss of samurai showdown 5 who keeps transforming