(Note: I checked the forums first and multiple different websites and none of the information was completely helpful.)

I downloaded a few games that use .bin.ecm and .ape files. I used unecm to convert the .bin.ecm to .bin and used Monkey's Audio to convert the .ape files to .wav and I am able to play the .bin files, but not with any music. I want to combine the .bin and .wav files together in an ISO with imgburn, but none of the files have cue files. I found links in other threads to download cue files, but those are on Megaupload which is now a defunct site. I could create a cue file if it was just one track, but I don't know how to create the cue file with multiple tracks.

Cue Missing
Dealing with games that have no cue or ccd file included.

Download Cue's and Sbi's and open with 7-zip

From there you can find the folder that matches your game, you are best off sorting by name in 7-zip.

Once you find the folder just double click it like you would with any other folder in that folder you should find the missing cue file and maybe an sbi file.

Drag and drop the cue file to the same folder the other game files are in.

You can close 7-zip now.
I need to know where I can either download the cue files used, or how to create my own.