Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you think the world will end in 2012?

Thanks

i mean, its not like i expect the world to end, i know damn well nobody knows wehen or how... but one can dream, can they not?

Thanks

how could the mayans possibly be wrong

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    The universe in fact spontaneously and entirely ceases to exist once per chronon, herein defined as an arbitrarily small and, significantly, a discretized length of time representative of this universal manifestation rather than as per Caldirola's model. The reason we do not recognize this is in fact because the universe also spontaneously and entirely resumes existence once per chronon. As the reconstruction is total and complete, there is no perception of discretization possible from within the scope of this deconstruction/reconstruction phenomenon, and therefore we are presented with the illusion of an unceasing and unbroken continuity of existence. However, this observation can be empirically verified merely by adopting a vantage point present beyond the extent of the phenomenon: to wit, outside of the scope of the universe. Therefore, the universe will cease to exist in 2012, and has in fact already ceased to exist innumerable times within the span of time it took to write this post alone. Q.E.D.

Alternately, I am very tired, and find this latest outbreak of millenarianism furthermore tiresome.
    Why are you applying all these meaningless terms to a Hindu religious perspective? You're lost in maya, poor dear.

--------------------------------------
    Major breakthroughs due to the refutation of Dark Energy will catapult physics ahead a century, leading to galactic colonization aboard VASIMR rocket-propelled craft. This will come with the certainty that the Universe will end in a Big Crunch rather than a Big Freeze.
    Last edited by skullpoker; 29th-February-2012 at 03:58.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    The universe in fact spontaneously and entirely ceases to exist once per chronon, herein defined as an arbitrarily small and, significantly, a discretized length of time representative of this universal manifestation rather than as per Caldirola's model. The reason we do not recognize this is in fact because the universe also spontaneously and entirely resumes existence once per chronon. As the reconstruction is total and complete, there is no perception of discretization possible from within the scope of this deconstruction/reconstruction phenomenon, and therefore we are presented with the illusion of an unceasing and unbroken continuity of existence. However, this observation can be empirically verified merely by adopting a vantage point present beyond the extent of the phenomenon: to wit, outside of the scope of the universe. Therefore, the universe will cease to exist in 2012, and has in fact already ceased to exist innumerable times within the span of time it took to write this post alone. Q.E.D.

Alternately, I am very tired, and find this latest outbreak of millenarianism furthermore tiresome.
    I KNEW it was the Reapers!

Thanks

IF the world was to end, I would go with the ending from Persona 2: Innocent Sin.
    The planets and sun would align forming the Grand Cross, and would cause the near extinction of the human race in an instant.

Thanks

If every single toilet paper in the world morphed into sand paper, and there are no other alternatives.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Zombie Apocalypse! Must happen! Lmao.

But no, I think the world will end...Quick and painless. Not that it will end in 2012.

Thanks

It's already ending.
    No Limit.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by MrCheese View Post
    If every single toilet paper in the world morphed into sand paper, and there are no other alternatives.
    Couldn't I just wipe my ass with the non-abrasive side of the sand paper?

Thanks

Zombie apocalypse! :0 It will happen

Thanks

EDIT: Please delete this post, after reading through it, I sounded like a jerk and I didn't want to start an argument.

Sorry for any inconveniences.
    Last edited by MrCheese; 7th-March-2012 at 09:12.

Thanks

A couple of new theories:

A) Someone successfully divided a number by 0 and blew every thing to kingdom come
    B) We all wake up from a dream like the recent movie cliche where "it was all in our heads"

Thanks

The world will end when all the males decide that women are too much hassle and that pokey bum wanks are more fruitful
    Touch my twat.

Thanks

Robotic equipment gaining the ability to think and perceive.
    No no, I do care.

Thanks

some one figures out time travel but it stops the world from spining for a second, orbit with the sun fails and we get sucked into it and explode.