Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil 6 Official Trailer US!

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

Finally!

Thanks

I just hope they don't make RE 6 this Standard-linear-as-hell-TPS, 'cause i've seen enough of these the last years.

Still haven't played RE 5 (bought it but don't have PS-Move yet) but i really like 4. Although its pretty linear and the puzzles relatively straightforward, it still had a lot of distraction from these "flaws". Also, there were enough typical Resident Evil elements to summarize the game still as a Resident Evil (although with more emphasis on action than on horror). If 6 manages to maintain enough Resident Evil spirit, it would be great but if it becomes a God of War/Halo/Uncharted in a Zombie-setting, i would be deeply disapointed.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

From what I've seen in the trailer, it looks like there's both the T-Virus and Las Plagas which I don't mind. It's set in a city and that's fine enough to me and it's got Leon. I don't mind if it's actiony, just if it doesn't feel monotonous like the fifth installement (That's my opinion, really.)
    I like how they put in Chris and Leon together now, after a long while. Don't know who the third guy is and he doesn't look every interesting. Yeah, he's got Wesker's virus but let's see how his story is delivered.

Check my YouTube for gameplay and pickup videos!

Steam|Youtube

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by sandwichbags View Post
    I just played the revelations demo as well and I dig it. I has a vibe I havent felt since Code Veronica, and especially the original. I was actually just about to ask if anyone else had played it. Whats up with that play counter? I understand its a demo but you can only get so far anyway. Its not like theryre giving up the entire game.

@ supremewarrior Im waiting for RE6 on PC anyway
    Nintendo is pretty Anti-Demo. They think people will not buy games anymore because they have the demo. Yeah, it is pretty dumb. After 30 times it locks you out. Even if you redownload it, it will still lock you out.

I'm against it. It is dumb that they put it in, but supports say, who plays a demo more than twice?!

As for RE6, I still don't know. I found some cool gifs though:

Leon's Story:
    http://i.minus.com/iWc7NGxvRJxFN.gif

Chris' Story:
    http://i.minus.com/ibaiGYpWKhlRnM.gif
    http://i.minus.com/ib2oscn3PBaQeq.gif

Mr. Melee's Story:
    http://i.minus.com/ieCadGrbhqKxZ.gif

Cover/Slide:
    http://i.minus.com/ib1G9DmE2C2DBs.gif

Thanks
    EP Points

Looks kick ass, hopefully the story is action packed.

Thanks
    EP Points

LOL... Mr. Melee. Maybe Capcom is making this two REs to try to atract fans as much as possible. RE: Revs. for the original survival horror fans, and RE 6 for those who started to like the series just after RE 4. So this way, they can get everybody to watch the movies that are coming this year, wich I think will be separated in the same style as well, the CG one may be a terror version, and the Milla one, the action version.

I'm a fan of both "versions", even though I started with the original, and played through each one of the originals like 10 times each.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

That trailer was most impressive to me because the voice acting and overall cinematic feel felt legit and not corny like some accuse RE of being. I hate using the word "epic" so much but it really does apply here. Man, I'm excited. Time to play 1,3 and Veronica now though since I nver have and just downloaded em off PSN....
    Last edited by SpuzzHardwick; 20th-January-2012 at 23:22.

Thanks

well ill be dammed now im going to play all the resident evil games i got my hands on and im still trying to find out what im supposed to do in code veronica x so until i can find a easy to use walkthough of code veronica i will play 2 and 4 i cant wait for this one to come out

Thanks
    EP Points

Ehh. Cover system... What's next? Health regeneration? This supposed to be comback to RE roots...

Quote Originally Posted by resident evil2 nemesis View Post
    (...) so until i can find a easy to use walkthough of code veronica i will play 2 and 4 i cant wait for this one to come out
    Don't use walkthroughs. You will probably need it once - to solve that 'painting puzzle' where you need to press buttons in order. Hints that game gives tou are just to unclear.
    Last edited by ponury_indor; 21st-January-2012 at 12:26.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ponury_indor View Post

Ehh. Cover system... What's next? Health regeneration? This supposed to be comback to RE roots...

Don't use walkthroughs. You will probably need it once - to solve that 'painting puzzle' where you need to press buttons in order. Hints that game gives tou are just to unclear.
    WHile they are vague, they should be easy enough to figure out by process of deduction.

Thanks

well for me i cant get past the first few parts of code veronica to me its a little bit hard on puzzles

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by resident evil2 nemesis View Post
    well for me i cant get past the first few parts of code veronica to me its a little bit hard on puzzles
    Me either. I onwed it on PS2 for the longest time and never finished it

Thanks

I'll probably end up playing it, although if its anything like RE5 i probably wont finish it

Thanks

wooohooo i cant wait to play RE6

its more creepy and more excitement to play

i promise i will finish that game

Thanks

Def stoked about this
    Persona is so beast...