Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTENTION! MEGAUPLOAD HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN BY THE FEDS!!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by gaeanprayer View Post
    So wait, EP has it's own tracker with the files there, or am I misunderstanding? I don't know that much about torrents, I just know I never got to download Xenosaga ;-;
    at this moment in time the tracker has been dead for a good while, not even a quater of the games that were hosted are on there, if you wish to use an external site however, i cannot give out any names but just be careful if you do

Quote Originally Posted by Yuichi Aizawa View Post
    Why there is no FileFactory on list?
    i did state that it was a copy and paste
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 24th-January-2012 at 10:51.
    *Computer Specs*
    Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
    Processor: AMD FX 8350 Processor (8 CPUs), ~4.1GHz
    Memory: 16GB RAM
    Graphics Card: AMD Radeon R9 8GB GDDR5

If You Find My Help Useful In Any Way Please Click Thanks.
    Bennieboi's Question Of The Day (now defunct)

Thanks
    EP Points

Dont understand why these corporates want to go after ppl playing with old wares. If they wish to be so greedy. Mayb all of us should stop buying their new gagets like ps3, psv, new computers and stop upgrading to new OS and lets see whether they can still sell their old stuff like ps1 and ps2. I think if everybody stop buying new content and stuff for a period all these greedy bastxxds will go bust. I guess if all this continue, I will just retire, I will not be able to afford all their nonsense

Thanks

Default In the Wake of Megaupload

Look I may not be that big in to emulation but I know I am not the only one still stunned by the US Dept. of Justice seizing control of Megaupload and taking the entire site down. Yep every single Megaupload link that is posted on this site are gone. Think I am joking just copy and paste any of them in to your browser. You will only get one thing appearing and that is a message from the US Dept. of Justice saying Megaupload is gone. They even took control over the domain name.

So what do we do next? I know a bunch of file sharing sites are now limiting access to the files you upload.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

There is a thread, in this very section, discussing the MU shutdown.
    The title is pretty obvious, so I won't bother linking .

Super quick merging .

Oh look, Megaupload isn't as evil as everyone claims.
    http://www.digitalmusicnews.com/perm...111221airvinyl
    Last edited by Slacker Magician; 24th-January-2012 at 16:47.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks

so maybe emuparadise can switch to torrents uploading? if there won't be any more site's like fileserve/filesonic? :/

Thanks
    EP Points

Agreed with PSPJohn. What's the harm in downloading 10 year old + games that aren't even for sale anymore? I can understand how downloading a brand new movie or game is bad and can damage the industry however.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by RoUnD View Post
    Agreed with PSPJohn. What's the harm in downloading 10 year old + games that aren't even for sale anymore? I can understand how downloading a brand new movie or game is bad and can damage the industry however.
    It's the same as downloading a TV show that never got a DVD release, which is to say none. The movie industry doesn't get as hurt as they'd like you to think.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Shardnax View Post
    Oh look, Megaupload isn't as evil as everyone claims.
    http://www.digitalmusicnews.com/perm...111221airvinyl
    I smell a huge scam coming off that.

Thanks
    EP Points

man, there are SO many show that never got DVD releases, like Mon Colle Knights, though that one can't be found on the internet ANYWHERE!

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    EP Points

Ah- Yes, I just read about Megabox.

Another Article:
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/11131408...ts/HQJxDRiwAWq

They have been trying to nail MU for 2 years I wonder why now...hmmm...The Megaupload song perhaps? Maybe UMG didn't like this Megabox and that is why they got rid of the Megaupload song on youtube because youtube is co-owned by UMG ...and maybe perhaps they even pushed removing Megaupload itself and its sister sites before Megabox was released. Unlike the rest, Megabox would offer more $ to artists and cheaper or free music for the people.

My reaction:
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks

So now that my main two sites for downloading games were megaupload and filesonic what is the best alternatives and will people on emuparadise who uploaded there content to those sites be re-uploading them to other file sharing sites?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by haroonww View Post
    So now that my main two sites for downloading games were megaupload and filesonic what is the best alternatives and will people on emuparadise who uploaded there content to those sites be re-uploading them to other file sharing sites?
    One of these:
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.

Thanks

Its ashame that vasts amount of computing and gaming content had to be lost in this shit, there alot of rare stuff that will take years to reemerge on the Internet because of this.

Thanks
    EP Points

I am curious to see what will happen in the near future. I am actually quite excited to see how the internet as a whole will react and evolve from these recent events. Many times after crushing online failures, the people reunite as a mass and bring far better things into play than were there in the first place. I believe that this will once again bring the hard-core online community together as a whole and perhaps we will be the first people in history to see a true online revolution. The internet as we know it may be grinding to a sorry demise, but something far greater will no doubt surpass it when it goes. I'm actually kind of psyched about the thought of being able to tell the story of the rise and the fall of the traditional internet to youngsters in a decade or so.
    I'm listening but I don't hear very much...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pspjohn View Post
    Dont understand why these corporates want to go after ppl playing with old wares. I guess if all this continue, I will just retire, I will not be able to afford all their nonsense
    i agree,especially for RARE/import ps2/etc games that are no longer in production.
    this is the main reason why i don't buy anything new anymore...except for pc..but that might also change if the internet dies.
    (the wii was my last console.)