Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Emuparadise Awards of 2011 - Now with 10 % less rollbacks! - RESULTS POSTED!!!!!!

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

Default The Emuparadise Awards of 2011 - Now with 10 % less rollbacks! - RESULTS POSTED!!!!!!

Dear jerks,

I shall not lie to you. It has been a somewhat slow year, and as far as I'm concerned you're losing your appeal. 2011 had no rollbacks, no long-standing members getting banned; and no one - at all - posting tubgirl. Fortunately the almighty staff of whatchamacallit have some great plans for 2012; with awesome user submitted-content-err, contests and such. Also, we recently upgraded our forum version which is why everything is totally buggy and stuff.

So, I played with the idea of not having any award thread for 2011 at all. It would probably have been more fair to just crown Lizard the King of Emuparadise (or atleast Mighty General who Conquers Barbarians or something) and be done with it all. Still, it might've made the four of you who actually still care sort of sad, so I've given in and, uh, yeah. Screw you all etc.

Favourite Newcomer: MEEMS, no doubt. Why the hell didn't this member keep posting!?

Favourite Admin: Urgh... so many good ones. Crusher, Tan and Cookies, perhaps. Leaving out Ragnar is silly, but I don't wanna vote for more than three. And he's gonna get mentioned later anyways.

Favourite Super-Moderator: We have SMODS? Though it was just admins and former list-monkies. That's what we call the people we try to fool into keeping all the master lists, in order by the way. Sadly they all left, sneaky buggers. Ray! <3

Favourite Moderator: Elin and Strongbad, who needs to come back. I cry myself to sleep at night...

Favourite RetroD00d!: Gare, Necro and.... Ru! Has MoG even posted this year? Wait, is Ru a SMOD? Eh... Oh, and Sage too!

Favourite Regular Forumer: Those... brothers. I don't know their names; they might like hockey? If they've been retro'd I'm setting their status back, because editing my post is such a hassle.

Least Favourite Forumer: I love you all equally. It's a really small amount though.

Funniest Forumer: Ray, Cosmic and Sprung.

Smartest Forumer: See, I was gonna say Mistral, but he/she/it is really more of a most articulate/well read kind of person, so I'm going with Cosmic for common sense and supporting my various silly demands. Like how we managed to have Cheezy not-banned for a whooping extra four months or so. Man, what an asshat he can be.

Dumbest Forumer: Lizard.

Most Helpful Mem8ber: Ragnar, Tanthias and Cookies.

Most Respected Member: Still don't get this entry, so I'm voting for MasJ. He makes my curry boil.

Nicest Forumer: Elin, Tanthias and Cookies.

Hottest Member: -

Most Spammy Forumer: -

Most Missed Forumer: I don't know if I can think of anyone... let's see; Skinner, nek, Paul, Cyber, Evans, MoG, Jazz (?), Ivolt (?, we never seem to post at the same time anyways), PH, pkt, Toto, Darth, CCDART, Lee, Strongbad with friends, that lesbian chick, Xena, Theo, uh... Cheezy.

Least Missed Forumer: Magnet guy.

Best Thread Starter: I seriously have no idea. What's up with you guys never making proper topics in the free for all? Poor Andy is forced to have this insane discussions with himself. I know Gare made some cool topics in General Gaming though.

Worst Thread Starter: Has to be Lizard. Seldom mentions his own view of anything; and too much work-related wackyness for one year.

The Most Shocking EP Moment of 2011: Seggy coming back... again!

The Favourite EP Moment of 2011: See above. Also, that other Arsenal fan posting in the sports thread. I forget his name. Y-something....

The Least Favourite Moment of 2011: Seeing that Inferno didn't sign up for secret santa. Oh, and that whole forumon debacle. Sorry, King. Also, Evans leaving.

Best Thread of The Year: Emuparadise: The Newbie Days by Gare.

Worst Thread of The Year: Fuck if I know.

The member most deserving of a mention, without getting one: Jack, Panda, Gary, Mistral, Milady, Brit, Screwed and a bunch more probably. Drags and Zally for instance!

Best Drunko of The Year: -

Favourite Avatar: -

Favourite Signature: -

Favourite Skin: The awesome one.

The guy who's never offline: Inferno.

Best Smilie:

Worst Smilie (Yes, it gets removed!): . I really don't get it.

Favourite Overall Forumer (MOTY): crusher, Cosmic and Cookies.

Favourite LP: Haven't even watched one this year.

Yeah, so if you want to add your own entry, be quick if you want people to vote in it and such.

Spoiler warning:
    Favourite Newcomer:

Favourite Admin:

Favourite Super-Moderator:

Favourite Moderator:

Favourite RetroD00d!:

Favourite Regular Forumer:

Least Favourite Forumer:

Funniest Forumer:

Smartest Forumer:

Dumbest Forumer:

Most Helpful Member:

Most Respected Member:

Nicest Forumer:

Hottest Member:

Most Spammy Forumer:

Most Missed Forumer:

Least Missed Forumer:

Best Thread Starter:

Worst Thread Starter:

The Most Shocking EP Moment of 2011:

The Favourite EP Moment of 2011:

The Least Favourite Moment of 2011:

Best Thread of The Year:

Worst Thread of The Year:

The member most deserving of a mention, without getting one:

Best Drunko of The Year:

Favourite Avatar:

Favourite Signature:

Favourite Skin:

The guy who's never offline:

Best Smilie:

Worst Smilie (Yes, it gets removed! At least that's what Elmdor said!):

Favourite Overall Forumer (MOTY):

Favourite LP:

So, when does the contest end? March? Mid-september? It's just as Ivolt once said, no one ever knows. It depends on how many children I can rescue before they're devoured in the fires that I've started. I just can't resist playing with matches. Or running with scissors. I so love living on the edge.

RESULTS POSTED!!!!!!!!!!

So, me and crusher beat Contra III a while ago. I was totally planning to not get killed at all and amaze him with my mad skills, but stuff went wrong, controller didn't work, the wind was blowing in the wrong direction and I had the sun in my eyes (I had forgotten my cap at the local monkey boxing rink... again). Oh, and it took us, like, two hours to get everything (except my control-scheme and hatlessness) working and then the game was over in, like, 20 minutes. Now, you may wonder why I shared, with you, this delicious anecdote and why I don't simply purchase another cap to keep in reserve. Well, it's because it will seamlessly lead me into this whole here EP award thing. See, typing this takes a fair amount of time, and only a few select people will enjoy it, and it won't last very long for them. Kind of like <very perverted act that will make the few who's into that sort of thing overexcited>. Also, who the fuck are you to tell me when to buy a cap?

Actually, turns out I didn't post the results last year; Gare did. He got tired of waiting and posted them january first. What month is it now?????

So then, let's get this shit over with. First up the pre-aired awards, meaning the ones I don't care to analyze. Ha Ha Ha Lazy!

Hottest Member:
    EGGO: 02 votes
    Gare: 02 votes

Most Spammy Forumer
    :
    Lizard: 05 votes
    Luffy: 03 votes
    Darklinky: 02 votes

Least Missed:
    Cheezy: 04 votes
    Akuma: 02 votes

Most Shocking Moment:
    Dan quitting and coming back days later: 02 votes
    Sage's return: 02 votes

Favourite Moment:
    Return of old members: 02 votes

Least Favourite Moment:
    Steve not getting N64: 02 votes
    Evans not posting: 02 votes
    Chat: 02 votes
    Crap Ray dealt with: 02 votes

Worst Thread:
    All Favourites: 04 votes
    All Lizard's: 02 votes

Most Deserving of a mention without getting one:
    Drag: 04 votes
    Milady: 03 votes
    screwed: 03 votes
    Zaladane: 03 votes
    Ray: 03 votes
    Tass: 03 votes
    Ivolt: 03 votes
    Devi: 02 votes

(Yes, I actually got tired of bolding stuff!)

Best Thread:
    Gare's Newbie Days: 07 votes. Now this is unfair, not commenting I mean, because Gare's thread was great and he's very handsome and tall and hungary. Problem is, no one voted for anything else. Not properly at least. URGH!

Best Drunko:
    Sprung: 05 votes
    Steve: 04 votes

Favourite Avatar:
    Gare's: 06 votes
    Ray's: 02 votes
    Milady: 02 votes

Favourite Sig:
    Gare's: 03 votes
    Ras's: 02 votes

Favourite Skin:
    Default EP Style: 07 votes
    Elm's: 05 votes
    EP Blue: 03 votes

Never Offline:
    Inferno: 11 votes

Best Smiley:
    Wacko: 10 votes
    sleekcute: 03 votes
    sleekcute2: 03 votes

Worst Smiley:
    :goofball: 02 votes
    :pink unicorn: 02 votes
    :Kef: 02 votes

Watch them closely, 'cause I'm removing them all! ^_________^

Favourite LPs:
    Tan's RE4: 01 votes
    Batman (Drag): 01 votes
    Code Veronica: 01 votes
    X-Men: 01 votes
    Catherine (Ray): 01 votes
    Sage's streams: 01 votes
    Anything done by retros: 01 votes
    Resistance 3 demo: 01 votes

The favourite newcomer was Gypsy (5 votes), followed by TheRealSpiders and Nemesis (2) votes. It's funny because when I read their names I was, like, "those guys are newcomers"? Well, it might not seem very funny to you, but me being lazy amuses me plenty. It's almost like when I force people to play "find five wrongs!" with me, and pull down my trousers, place my wang sticking out of the, uh, left leg hole of my undies, make a silly face and gang signs with my hands. That might seem like some kind of weird joke, but it's not. Oh, and I was gonna say something about not knowing who that Spider chap is, but I'd much rather talk about myself.

You favourite admin was, naturally, Cookie Monster (13) for the freaking fourth time in a row. I must tell you though, he's not as good as he seems. Just because he works his ass off for EP and is all awesome and superfriendly people think he's so great, but I'm not that easily persuaded. Sure, I voted for him but that's just because I think purple is a pretty funny colour. Can't decide if it wanna be red or blue... hilarious. Oh, Sprung and Jack (2) got destroyed. Not surprising since no one associates them with any colours.

The Favourite S-Mod deal was an even contest between pretty recently promoted people (or not, I haven't been paying attention, who really gives a damn?). Inferno (9) pipped Ray (8) and Milady (7) to the title and pressumably celebrated by drinking lots of Dr. Pepper. And then everyone pressumably hugged, because that's wha the Teletubbies would have done. Chances are Inferno won it last year too, but I'm not gonna bother properly looking it up. ^_____________^

With last years winners Ray and Milady having added a fancy word infront of their access-titles, much like the NES before then, Elin (8) easily claimed the Favourite Mod award. Jazz (5), the lovable bugger, and Meganova (3), who I know absolutely nothing about, also got some votes. Totes.

My older brother and better half (the family get-togethers are pretty akward) Gare (10) are your favourite Retrod00d for the second year running. Oth notable oldies are Steve (5), whose excellent taste in movies no doubt got him his votes aswell as Cos, Necro, Shard and good ol' Sage (4) Ivolt, who tied Gare for the win last year, didn't even finish in the top six, but he wasn't annoyed by it or anything because he is a very mild and easy going person who doesn't rage easily.

Seems as very few people voted for the favourite regular forumer probably meaning they're all pretty crap. Fortunately for Gypsy (3), he's the least bad (I STILL LIKE YOU!). Other not totally worthless posters include Nemesis, Kouen and TheRealSpiders (2). Ah, how I wish that I could give a fuck /clearly jealous.

And now for my favourite award: the least favourite member of 2011. Well, actually, I just made that up because I thought it seemed kind of funny. No? I mean, first it's my favourite, and then it's the least favourite and then I rememember that I probably should spell it favorite because I usually spell realise with a z but maybe I'm getting things mixed up. Anyways, isn't it almost some kind of pun? You know, like when sport journos go, like, "LOL ZLATITANIC IBRAHIMOVIC!", whenever he falls over. Actually, that never happens, but I think it should. So, as you've probably figured out by now, Lizard (3) won it and Luffy (2) followed closely behind. Eh he he, ZLATITANIC.

Now that you guys are all in the mood for some more laughs after I warmed you up with that "least most favorite"-bizz it's time for the funniest forumer award. Because talking about funny people is kinda funny! Pressumably. Maybe not. Anyhow, last years runner up Ray (8) managed to steal the title from Cosmic (7) while Darklinky somehow got 2 votes, that were perhaps sarcastic. Do note that I say that mainly because I remember very little about him. Was he the one who scammed Jackhammer? Ha Ha Ha!... ZLATITANIC.

So, have you ever noticed how many dumb members we've had around here over the years? Cheesy was fat, which is dumb because he doesn't realize that not being fat is better than being fat is; Lizard can't get hired and can't come up with comebacks when people tell him he's a bum (seriously: "so if your face!") and crusher dials people with his wang. Actually, that's awesome rather than stupid but I digress. So - as I was saying before you rudely interrupted me by scrolling past my inane rambling - Mistral is the smartest forumer for the fifth freaking year in a row. No one else gets mentioned; we just can't compete. I just realized that the font I used for that weird reigning champion thing can't be read when using the most awesome skin on EPForums. For some reason this makes me very happy.

Speaking about reigning champions: Lizard managed to reclaim the title as the Dumbest Forumer, although he only pulled off a tie with last years winner blackcitadel (3). Didn't we ban that guy, like, two years ago? Nemesis came is third, although merely with 2 votes, so there's hope for him yet /lying, he's screwed and will be riding the special-people-bus for years to come. Or not, what the fuck do I know?

Zorlon (7) is the Most Helpful Member. Cookies and Meganova (6) weren't nearly helpful enough and must return to their respective villages in shame. Zorlon... what a guy! You should've seen him when I got caught with my dong in the zipper. He hardly mocked me at all, and when I passed out from severe blood loss he only teabagged me a little. Good times. Oh, and it must be noted that Tanthias deserves special mention for being the one who tallied all the votes (ahem, several months ago).

What with today's society being populated by various cretins who never got beat up by their teachers and whatnot when they were little, I find that respect is hard to come by. Furtunately for MasJ and Cookies (6) they are the Most Respected Members of gbxemu or whatever this is. Cookie is actually so respected that he's won this thang three years in a row now. Personally, I still don't really understand the title, is this about power abuse or something? Probably. Other minor tyrants are Jack, Sage and Cosmic (3).

Scotlands foremost national treasure - if that makes any sense and I sorta hope that it does not - Elin (10) is the nicest member around these parts. It should come as no surprise what with her inability to utter unkind words and all that, but yeah, Big Phil thinks you're the greatest person ever and when has he ever been wrong? I'm a bit bummed though, gurl always tell me I have a nice member but whatever. Tan (4) and Cookies (3) made sure that the top three is the same as it has been for the last three years. I think.

Evans is the Most Missed Forumer, which I have previously tried to fix, but to no avail. AND I TRIED MY HARDEST TOO!

Other missed members are: Syn, Skinner, Cyber, Hypnos (he's almost active now, isn't he? ), Toto, Sa-X, Jazz, Chen, Kermit, Jazz (here recently at least ), Jase, Zally (was he ever gone? ), Grouch, Ru, polo, Del Boy, Dino, Brightside, Ton, NightFall Z, Dark Magician, ccdart, Shadow X, Schutzy, Mason, Xena, Darth, vlame, Slim, mushindo, Raiun, Aadon, Gnafu, Zareen, Jimmy, Prude, nek, Paul, MoG, PH, pkt, Lee, Strongbad with friends and Theo (think I saw him yesterday ). Probably missed someone. Meh.

As far as the Best Thread Starter goes people seem to think that Milady (6) knows what she's doing despite that there tits and vagina business. I'll tell you, back in ancient China people used to serve Liu Bei their wives for supper, and oh how he cried with gratitude. Prime Minister Cao even sent the murderers gold, silk and presumably new concubines to kill. Good times. Gare (5) finished closely behind, and I failed to get mentioned at all despite having won this thing for two years running. It won't be happening again, folks, I'll tell you that much.

The Worst Thread Starters: are Lizard (7) and Luffy/Jack Spicer (6). I don't really know what to say.

And, finally, the Favourite Overall Forumer, or the MOTY if you will: She's been mentioned before, she's the most awesome being ever and she'll kick your ass if you say something bad about pickles because she loves them (do note: I made that last part up completely. I don't think she's violent at all. Do also note: Implying that the pickle part was true is funny. If you don't think so I hate you), it's Elin (7)! You'll probably get a free t-shirt from LOLSNIPERWOLFLOL. Eh he. Cosmic, Cookies, Milady (4), Gare, Ray and myself (3) are alright.

Now leave me the fuck alone until December!
    Last edited by Elmdor Rizer; 3rd-August-2012 at 15:39.

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

Thanks
    EP Points

Wow; I was sober for the whole year starting in the middle of January. I know that I even started a thread back then apologizing that I wouldn't be as much fun, and that's exactly what happened! Anyway it was a hassle to buy booze every week and have bottles all over the floor, so I'm glad to be done with it.

I still vote for Evans. Evans IS EmuParadise as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks
    EP Points

I was filling out the form until I realised I was naming all of our moderators, admins, super mods, retros. So fuck it, you're all great people.

/Thread.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Favourite Newcomer: Myself

Favourite Admin: Zorlon, Sprung

Favourite Super-Moderator: Inferny

Favourite Moderator: Elin. <3 cats

Favourite RetroD00d!: Corey

Favourite Regular Forumer: Darklinky! Or Nemesis!

Least Favourite Forumer: Well this would just result in hurt feelings.

Funniest Forumer: Constipated Rat

Smartest Forumer: Shardnax. No bias here.

Dumbest Forumer: Lizard.

Most Helpful Member: Zorlon, Alakaznder (sp?)

Most Respected Member: MasJ, he does keep this shit running after all.

Nicest Forumer: Elin.

Hottest Member: Haven't seen enough pics. Feel free to pm me people.

Most Spammy Forumer: Abstain.

Most Missed Forumer: Kermit!

Least Missed Forumer: Abstain.

Best Thread Starter: Myself.

Worst Thread Starter: Lizard.

The Most Shocking EP Moment of 2011: Shocking moments? On the internet?

The Favourite EP Moment of 2011: Constipated Rat going absolutely bonkers.

The Least Favourite Moment of 2011: It was all a blast.

Best Thread of The Year: Abstain.

Worst Thread of The Year: Anything made by lizard.

The member most deserving of a mention, without getting one: Gare, Raype, Cosmy, Supreme Warrior (tho we mostly chat offsite), Kouen, Drag and King.

Best Drunko of The Year: Grady

Favourite Avatar:

Favourite Signature: My old one.

Favourite Skin: I'm too lazy to change off the default.

The guy who's never offline: Inferny!

Best Smilie:

Worst Smilie (Yes, it gets removed! At least that's what Elmdor said!):Abstain

Favourite Overall Forumer (MOTY): Tough, tough, tough. So I'm gonna puss out and go multi...Elin, Sprung, Elmdor.

Favourite LP: Abstain.

Abstain is kicking some ass.
    Last edited by Gypsy; 13th-January-2012 at 14:59.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Darklinky View Post
    Favourite RetroD00d!: Steve coz he is the only one who actually talks to me
    I'm retro .

I'll edit mine in sometime.

Favourite Newcomer:

Favourite Admin: Sprung, Panda

Favourite Super-Moderator: Inferno

Favourite Moderator: Elin, Jazz

Favourite RetroD00d!: Steve, Jase

Favourite Regular Forumer: Nemmy, Luffy, Linky, Spiders, Warrior

Least Favourite Forumer:

Funniest Forumer:

Smartest Forumer:

Dumbest Forumer:

Most Helpful Member: Zorlon

Most Respected Member:

Nicest Forumer: Darklinky, Deadlegion

Hottest Member:

Most Spammy Forumer: Lizard?

Most Missed Forumer: Jazz, Jase, Zally, Grouch (who seems to be back now ?)

Least Missed Forumer:

Best Thread Starter:

Worst Thread Starter:

The Most Shocking EP Moment of 2011:

The Favourite EP Moment of 2011:

The Least Favourite Moment of 2011:

Best Thread of The Year:

The member most deserving of a mention, without getting one:

Best Drunko of The Year: Sprung

Favourite Avatar:

Favourite Signature:

Favourite Skin: Default

The guy who's never offline: No need to say

Best Smilie:

Favourite Overall Forumer (MOTY): Gypsy

Favourite LP: Tan's RE 4 LP, merchant voice
    Last edited by Slacker Magician; 23rd-January-2012 at 04:03.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Pickles is offline dagnabbit! These dad-gum kids and their new-fangled gizzy-moes!
    Thanks

Favourite Newcomer: I actualy cant think of anyone new. :/

Favourite Admin: Jack.

Favourite Super-Moderator: Inferno because <3 Special mentions to cosmic and raype though, no one makes me laugh like those two.
    Favourite Moderator: Elin and Strongbad, who needs to come back. I cry myself to sleep at night...

Favourite RetroD00d!: Me, because I'm great, but really shard, for making the extra effort.

Favourite Regular Forumer: Gypsy, he's like shard only the other one.

Least Favourite Forumer: Dont even know if he's stil around, but I fucking hate crashman X

Funniest Forumer: Raype. Hands down.

Smartest Forumer: I liek Cosmic.

Dumbest Forumer: Nemesis, still like him though.

Most Helpful Mem8ber: Jack helped me twice with stuff, and I cant think of others who did, sorry if I forgot you guys.

Most Respected Member: Cookie, MasJ

Nicest Forumer: Cosmic.

Hottest Member: Brit, Raype knows why.

Most Spammy Forumer: For old times sake I'm gonna say Mr. Meme or whatever he's called now.

Most Missed Forumer: Synthetic.

Least Missed Forumer: Frog.

Best Thread Starter: There have been a lack of threads this year of worth that I can think of, Andy's are always good for a chucke.

Worst Thread Starter: Has to be Lizard.

The Most Shocking EP Moment of 2011: I can remember fuck all, but Dan quiting and then coming back days later was fun.

The Favourite EP Moment of 2011: Was I retro'd this year? If so then that.

The Least Favourite Moment of 2011: Not recieving an N64.

Best Thread of The Year: Emuparadise: The Newbie Days by Gare.

Worst Thread of The Year: All the favorite threads together

The member most deserving of a mention, without getting one: I mentioned most people here, but big love to everyone.
    Best Drunko of The Year: One of the mods got drunk one night for his birthday and I totally missed it, but that anyway.

Favourite Avatar: Cant remember the members name, has a scott pilgrim thing going, its like K.T or something, anyway Love that shit!

Favourite Signature: Same as above

Favourite Skin: -

The guy who's never offline: Inferno.

Best Smilie:

Worst Smilie (Yes, it gets removed!): What a stupid smilie. . . .

Favourite Overall Forumer (MOTY): Dan/Inferno

Favourite LP: That guy that did Code veronica "hahaha fuck you guy"
    Last edited by Pickles; 13th-January-2012 at 15:50.

Thanks
    EP Points

Favourite Newcomer: Gypsy, he's new right?

Favourite Admin: You're all awesome.

Favourite Super-Moderator: You're all awesome.

Favourite Moderator: You're all awesome.

Favourite RetroD00d!: Steve.

Favourite Regular Forumer: Gypsy and TheRealSpiders.

Least Favourite Forumer: There are too many to mention, considering I hate most people...

Funniest Forumer: Cosmic. Every fuckin' year.

Smartest Forumer: Mistral. Always. Ray is pretty clever too though.

Dumbest Forumer: Lizard<Insert tons of random numbers here>

Most Helpful Member: Zorlon, Cookie, meganova, and everyone else that actively helps out.

Most Respected Member: Cookie Monster, patience of a saint.

Nicest Forumer: Elin. Always.

Hottest Member: Steve.

Most Spammy Forumer: Darklinky?

Most Missed Forumer: Since Dave and Deach are actually posting again, I guess it'll have to go to SA-X (as usual) and Evans. Omg, screw all those. Synthetik. Come back bro.

Least Missed Forumer:

Best Thread Starter: No chance of filling this in, this year has been a year of horrible threads. Well, last year.

Worst Thread Starter: Just go look at general gaming and choose a thread. Chances are it'll be terrible.

The Most Shocking EP Moment of 2011: Me retiring for a week?

The Favourite EP Moment of 2011: Me becoming staff again.

The Least Favourite Moment of 2011: Steve not getting an N64.

Best Thread of The Year:

The member most deserving of a mention, without getting one: Devi.

Best Drunko of The Year: Steve.

Favourite Avatar:

Favourite Signature:

Favourite Skin: Default. Always.

The guy who's never offline: Me, apparently. I only ever win this award, damn it.

Best Smilie:

Favourite Overall Forumer (MOTY): Elin.

Favourite LP: Dunno, I don't watch anyone's LPs to be honest.
    Last edited by Inferno.; 13th-January-2012 at 15:55.

Pickles is offline dagnabbit! These dad-gum kids and their new-fangled gizzy-moes!
    Thanks

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    What's funny?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    What's funny?
    Ooops meant least favorite moment.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    I was filling out the form until I realised I was naming all of our moderators, admins, super mods, retros. So fuck it, you're all great people.

/Thread.

Yeah, I was doing the exact same thing, actually.

Ah fuck it, I'll do it properly anyway:

Favourite Newcomer: We had newcomers? Well, okay, there's Gypsy, I think. But I can't think of anyone else right now.

Favourite Admin: Cookie, Elmdor. And Cosmic if he's an admin.

Favourite Super-Moderator: Ray/Milady/Fer/Dan pop to mind, but you're all probably equally awesome.

Favourite Moderator: Uh... wait, Elin is a mod, but it's kind of obvious I <3 her so I'll just go with meganova for always helping out.

Favourite RetroD00d!: Ray- oh wait he's an smod. Mila- no, she's a mod, too. Fer- nah, on staff as well. Cosmic? Cosmic, are you Retro or retired Admin or what? Oh wait, Chris! <3 Of course. I always categorized him in my mind as a staff member due to his past on EP.

Favourite Regular Forumer: You are all terrible. But I'll say Destrudo, because even though we don't talk (like, at all), he uploads Undubs for everything and is therefore my personal hero. TheRealSpiders seems like a pretty cool guy, too.

Least Favourite Forumer: -

Funniest Forumer: Cosmic.

Smartest Forumer: Ray. Putting bitches in their place with walls of text.

Dumbest Forumer: -

Most Helpful Member: I dunno. Meganova helps a lot, but so do other members.

Most Respected Member: I respect many of you for a variety of reasons, so I'll just go ahead and not name anyone in particular here.

Nicest Forumer: Elin, Cosmic and Milady (but only towards people she doesn't want to murder in horrible ways).

Hottest Member: EGGO. I'm saying that in a totally heterosexual way.

Most Spammy Forumer: luffy/lizard's threads are often borderline spam.

Most Missed Forumer: Evans, Roux, Skinner, etc.

Least Missed Forumer: That one asshole. Or that other one that just wouldn't shut the fuck up. I don't keep track of their names, sorry!

Best Thread Starter: Milady, because she's totally trying to keep GG alive when she can. That alone earns an internet brofist from me. Yes, you are a bro, even though technically you aren't. (Too bad people barely posted in those threads. TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE PEOPLE.)

Worst Thread Starter: luffy/lizard. One of the two, surely. I have nothing against you guys (really!), but you need to learn how to use Google and take a few moments to think before clicking that submit thread button.

The Most Shocking EP Moment of 2011: Did we even have a shocking moment last year? That in itself might be a shocking moment.

The Favourite EP Moment of 2011: When Chris gifted me SSF4AE on Steam. You are a beautiful, beautiful person.

The Least Favourite Moment of 2011: Gonna copy Elm and go with the whole "Evans not posting anymore" thing.

Best Thread of The Year: There were a number of good ones, can't say I have a favorite. Oh wait, I like The Newbie Days thread, too, not because I made it (no, really!), but because all of you oldschool (at least before my time) members went ahead and posted all sorts of cool things that I didn't know. Which was the point of the thread, kind of. So thank you!

Worst Thread of The Year: Can't be bothered to remember. I just want to block them out of my memory, I guess.

The member most deserving of a mention, without getting one: All the people I forgot about. If I left you out, it was by no means intentional.

Best Drunko of The Year: -

Favourite Avatar: Ray.

Favourite Signature: -

Favourite Skin: Default.

The guy who's never offline: Inferno. Maybe Shardnax as well, but to a lesser extent.

Best Smilie:

Worst Smilie (Yes, it gets removed! At least that's what Elmdor said!): The shitty ones, we all know them. Like that one with that chick. Nemesis kept using it I think.

Favourite Overall Forumer (MOTY): Elin/Milady/Fer/Ray, but I like most of you equally. I mean, most of you who are Retros/staffers.

Favourite LP: I wasn't really keeping track of any. I remember watching Ray's Catherine LP, but that's about it, I think.

Thanks
    EP Points

I take offense We're at 100% less rollbacks!

Thanks
    EP Points

What the hell, how did i get a vote for most spamming????

I belive there are FAR FAR worse lol.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Darklinky View Post
    What the hell, how did i get a vote for most spamming????

I belive there are FAR FAR worse lol.
    Maybe he has a vendetta against you, did you wrong Inferno in some way? Perhaps in a former life?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Awards! Zally will be pleased

It's funny to read what others post but it's a pain to do it myself. This is as hard as always and I'm as bad at this as always, bear with me and you know how it goes, this is based on this year's activity and: no cookies, no votes. The cookies you sent me in 2011 may have not been enough to see your name here, totally your fault
    Spoiler warning:
    Seriously, I love you too but I'm trying to shorten this up. No, seriously, I don't know how to do it.
    And a classic, I love alphabetical order too, if you haven't noticed it.

Favourite Newcomer: Gypsy (when he talks about footie), Supreme Warrior and TheRealSpiders (Spidey from now on).

Favourite Admin: Jack, for trying new things and not giving up. MasJ, for his efficiency and caring for EP like no other, I had yet another chance to see it first hand in the contest we had in March.

Favourite Super-Moderator: Inferno, Milady and Ray. SMod or not, I'd like to mention Drag too cos he was always willing to help.

Favourite Moderator: Meganova, go to Everything Emulation and see it for yourself.

Favourite RetroD00d!: This is the hardest, I'll try to reduce it to just two. Cosmic (don't let him fool you, he's not just a Retro!) and Gare.

Favourite Regular Forumer: Nemesis. He may be young but that's no crime.

Least Favourite Forumer: ---

Funniest Forumer: Cosmic, Ray and Tassadar.

Smartest Forumer: Elin, Mistral and Ray.

Dumbest Forumer: This year there's a lot of competition

Most Helpful Member: Meganova and Zorlon, both an example of knowledge and patience. And all the people who post a guide, a tutorial or decides to spend some time helping a newbie without looking for something in return.

Most Respected Member: Cosmic, Jack, Sprung.. it's not that I don't respect other members, but it's in the lounge where I find advice when I need it.

Nicest Forumer: Elin, Gare, Kris, Ru and Tanthias. You are all adorable.

Hottest Member: Always Brightside and Mr perfect nipples. Shame on you if you don't know who they are, or better yet, look for pics!

Most Spammy Forumer: There are some, but I'm sure they won't like to see their names here

Most Missed Forumer: We've seen a bunch of old timers returning this year, if only to say hi, but some of them are still MIA: polo, Del Boy, SA-X, Evans, Dino, Brightside, Ton, NightFall Z, Dark Magician, ccdart, Shadow X, Schutzy, Mason, Xena, Darth, vlame, Slim, mushindo, Toto...

Least Missed Forumer: This year, for once, I'm going to mention someone, congrats, napkin!

Best Thread Starter: Gare and Milady, they both try and succeed at making good threads.

Worst Thread Starter: luffy is beyond salvation, inane threads posted anywhere

The Most Shocking EP Moment of 2011: If I come up with something I'll edit this.

The Favourite EP Moment of 2011: Seeing battousai, Clive, Kris, Ru, Sakura, Sarcast and SegNin posting again.

The Least Favourite Moment of 2011: Real life related, 2011 was a rough one for many people here, let's hope things get better for everyone this year.

Best Thread of The Year: The Newbie Days by Gare.

Worst Thread of The Year: One of those we had to close.

The member most deserving of a mention, without getting one: Beelze, Jazz and Synthetik, they helped us a lot with the lists this year. Corey, crusher, Devi, Dave, Howie, Ivolt, MoG, screwed, Zaladane, all cool people, it's fun to read what they post/play with them.

Best Drunko of The Year: I... I don't know how to say this, for the first time I think no one deserves this.. where are our champions?? :O

Favourite Avatar: Gare and Rasgrez have offered us some great themes this year.

Favourite Signature: Same as above.

Favourite Skin: I love crusher and Elmdor. And their skins too!

The guy who's never offline: EP's mascot.

Best Smilie:

Worst Smilie (Yes, it gets removed! At least that's what Elmdor said!): A lot, terrible all of them. They are ugly, too big, gross or a combination of them.
    Spoiler warning:
    (first time I see that) and all the fart related Smilies.

Favourite Overall Forumer (MOTY): Cosmic, Elin, Elmdor, Milady, Ray, Tanthias. For different reasons, this is for you

Favourite LP: Welcome to Die!