Thread: Downloading NDS Roms Help

Thanks

Default Downloading NDS Roms Help

I am currently downloading the nds packs in the rom full set section.
    But I am getting slow download speed rate while downloading from these direct links.
    I have tried downloading from Megaupload, Mediafire, Fileserve, etc.... I download at speed of 260 KB/Sec my internet speed is 2 Mbps

Capture-37.jpg
    This should be downloaded in about 1:45 hours not 4 hours.

Please, are these available on external links?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

There are a couple of factors =P

1. Servers, the websites hosting these downloads are limiting the speeds you can download the file.
    2. Your internet connection, though you are being offered 2mbps, you won't download at 2mbps. 2mbps is what your able to withhold BUT chances are your highest download speed is probably going to range from 500kbps to 1200kbps because of bandwidth, traffic, etc...

Don't go calling your ISP complaining your not getting proper speeds, it isn't always exact.
    Destiny ∂єѕтιηу ですちんゆ デスティニー
    If you like the advice you receive from someone, don't forget to thank them and press this star at the bottom of the person's post to add to their reputation =]

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCitadel View Post
    I am currently downloading the nds packs in the rom full set section.
    But I am getting slow download speed rate while downloading from these direct links.
    I have tried downloading from Megaupload, Mediafire, Fileserve, etc.... I download at speed of 260 KB/Sec my internet speed is 2 Mbps
    This should be downloaded in about 1:45 hours not 4 hours.

Please, are these available on external links?
    try downloading directly not through your file manager and see if your speeds increase, failing that reset your internet connction and see if that helps your speeds at all

Quote Originally Posted by bigbigbuddy View Post
    There are a couple of factors =P

1. Servers, the websites hosting these downloads are limiting the speeds you can download the file.
    2. Your internet connection, though you are being offered 2mbps, you won't download at 2mbps. 2mbps is what your able to withhold BUT chances are your highest download speed is probably going to range from 500kbps to 1200kbps because of bandwidth, traffic, etc...

Don't go calling your ISP complaining your not getting proper speeds, it isn't always exact.
    incase you couldnt see hes downloading directly from emuparadise, and hes correct his download speeds shouldnt be that slow
    *Computer Specs*
    Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
    Processor: AMD FX 8350 Processor (8 CPUs), ~4.1GHz
    Memory: 16GB RAM
    Graphics Card: AMD Radeon R9 8GB GDDR5

If You Find My Help Useful In Any Way Please Click Thanks.
    Bennieboi's Question Of The Day (now defunct)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bennieboi20 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

The server with the NDS Fullsets is experiencing high loads these days, especially on weekends.

We're working on reorganizing our downloads to solve this issue in the near future.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MasJ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Have had zero trouble downloading DS games from EP, myself. Honestly, this place is like an all-you-can-eat smorgasbord mixed with a 'happy ending' massage parlour, in my eyes....... The last time that I explored/enjoyed this many different games, I was in my early 20s....

Sorry to fly off-topic here, Citadel, but this place kicks fifty kinds of ass; assorted sarcasm and punk-assery aside, this place continues to tickle my nuts while asking nothing in return.

*Unsolicited Praise-Rant*

Around mid-February, when tax-time rolls around, I'll be passing Mr. J a healthy wad via that 'DONATE' button.....its the least I can do, really, for what this site provides me.
    IMHO, everyone ought to do what they can, financially. Even for those that dont download here or mess with the tech-stuff, I'm sure you still enjoy having fun and talking shit here, right? The operation costs of this place are far more than you might think, and I'm sure that MasJ could really use the bread to help off-set costs. Obviously, there are many members here that might be younger in age and not exactly 'monetarily secure', but if you purchase from Amazon/have access to PayPal, I'm sure that even a few quid donated here and there would add-up FAST when spaced over hundreds of members....
    (Didnt intend foir this post to become a 'fund-raising drive'...."Jerry Lewis Telethon"?! )

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GradyWilson View Post
    Obviously, there are many members here that might be younger in age and not exactly 'monetarily secure', but if you purchase from Amazon/have access to PayPal, I'm sure that even a few quid donated here and there would add-up FAST when spaced over hundreds of members....
    I, unfortunately, am one of those young 'monetarily insecure' members but as soon as I reach the age, I'll open up a PayPal account and donate

Thanks

I put my question here to not open a new topic.
    I download some time ago some full rom set's from your links hosted here and when I do that time I downloaded with my maximum connection speed.
    I got a 3MB connection, my download ratio normally goes between 350-380 kbps.
    But now when I try to download (the full rom set's for SNES & GBA) from here does not exceed more than 50 Kbps.
    So is it a matter of traffic? right?
    Or something wrong with the site?
    Also I try to find another source for this roms set's with google and I find this:
    This site are stealing your links?

P.D. Sorry english is not my native language, I hope you can understand me.
    Last edited by folker84; 26th-January-2012 at 21:43.