Thread: [Homebrew][Emulator] Final Burn Legends 1.8 (EMU UPDATE)*

Thanks
    Thanked 1,994 Times in 651 Posts

EP Points

Default [Homebrew][Emulator] Final Burn Legends 1.8 (EMU UPDATE)*

Final Burn Legends 1.8
    by +T+

Though the changelog appears small in this release, the core update brings a huge number of improvements and additions; most notable is that several games that previously did not have sound now have sound fully working including some excellent Toaplan shooters (Batsugun, Dogyuun, V-Five, etc.). There are new games added as well, also the Pacman driver has had a major overhaul and all games on this driver now display in their correct vertical orientation. This also includes the changes from FB Alpha 0.2.97.13, check out the official changelogs for full details.

What's New:

- Updated emulator core to FB Alpha 0.2.97.14; many games added and/or
    improved. See official changelogs for details.
    http://www.barryharris.me.uk/

- VMM added to Tecmo driver by iq_132. Games now working:
    Deroon DeroDero
    Toukidenshou - Angel Eyes

- Fixed Penguin Brothers.

- Added option to highlight non-working games in ROM list.
    Notes:
    I've packaged this as an upgrade from either FBL 1.7. Just copy the included files over your existing installation and it should work fine. However, a clean installation is always recommended. (i.e. install FBL 1.666 and then overwrite with 1.8)

Thanks to:
    The usual thanks go to everyone on the FB Alpha team.
    LINK
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. Thanks as always to +T+ and the final burn alpha team.
    Last edited by fumanchu; 21st-January-2012 at 18:35.
    if you are have problems downloading files from my putlocker and billionupload links then do the following.
    what you have to do concerning billionuploads on the second download screen is just uncheck(untick) the small box below download link and then click on the download link.
    as for putlocker just click on download,do not click on the link that says "free download link" or "first time download user",something like that.just use the normal download link in the middle of the screen.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fumanchu For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Time to update. Thanks fu

Thanks

thanks +T+ for the new release, a great christmas gift...fu, thanks for the upload!!!

Thanks

EP Points

no probs chaps i am loving the toaplan shooters with sound for the first time ever.
    if you are have problems downloading files from my putlocker and billionupload links then do the following.
    what you have to do concerning billionuploads on the second download screen is just uncheck(untick) the small box below download link and then click on the download link.
    as for putlocker just click on download,do not click on the link that says "free download link" or "first time download user",something like that.just use the normal download link in the middle of the screen.

Thanks

EP Points

new link added to first post.