Thread: Booted from the Facebook group

Thanks

Default Booted from the Facebook group

You're kidding me right? Apparently if you ask for a PS1 emulator for PS2 (Was a serious question at the time) you get kicked from the Facebook group. I asked if such an emulator exists and that I knew how to emulate PS1 games and how to use the Swap method but was curious if there was another way to do so without swapping or Hard modding. Apparently if you ask that you get kicked.

It would seem your Facebook Admin doesn't take kindly to being directly responsible for things either. He's not very logical. Kicked someone for calling him rude, once. I didn't even get a chance to say "you're right, I was being an ass" or anything along those lines. I've uploaded a copy of the conversation that went on over Facebook so that should your "admin" delete said post there's still proof it happened.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks
    EP Points

If you wish to be rude to an admin, thats what happens.
    I cant expect you to treat everyone in the group with respect if you wont show any to the admin of the page.
    I didnt ban you but gave you a chance to come to terms with what happened and contact me about ur return.
    but you seem to be takin it to an extreme here.

simple, treat an admin that way (more than once) an thats what happens to you.

sorry but while you act in this manner i wont be adding you back in.
    but thankyou for still supporting Emuparadise.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wcanywayz View Post
    If you wish to be rude to an admin, thats what happens.
    I cant expect you to treat everyone in the group with respect if you wont show any to the admin of the page.
    I didnt ban you but gave you a chance to come to terms with what happened and contact me about ur return.
    but you seem to be takin it to an extreme here.

simple, treat an admin that way (more than once) an thats what happens to you.

sorry but while you act in this manner i wont be adding you back in.
    but thankyou for still supporting Emuparadise.
    More than once? Being rude to an admin? Takin it to an extreme?
    Surely you jest. The most "rude" I was to you was stating "your EVER so helpful advice" nothing else was directed towards you. Hunter was also being rude towards myself, did you ban him? Also the "Doctor Stupid" and "Needs to go in the Mark's stupid questions doc" aren't exactly polite either now are they? Your instantaneous response of "PS2 is backwards compatible with PSX titles" wasn't helping the situation either. You appeared to have not read what either I nor the OP were asking for.

Oh and I see you're making a public mockery of me. That's not very nice either now is it? Seems rather rude to do so. Especially to specifically deny me return because I questioned what you did in the first place.Thats not very nice.png
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 13th-December-2011 at 11:12.

Thanks
    EP Points

yes, you have been rude in the past, perhaps it should be a reflection about your attitude, and then when you decide to treat ppl better, i would be glad to re-add you

i agree about the stupid replies doc... been thinking of a way to make it less directed at ppl ....
    If you have suggestions, feel free to post them in my mediation page
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Emupa...48766935219918

it wasnt a "public mockery" you need to calm down, everyone in that group has had a warning about your overreacted deal here....

I say again when you decide to treat ppl better, i would be glad to re-add you
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 13th-December-2011 at 11:13.

Thanks

yes, you have been rude in the past, perhaps it should be a reflection about your attitude, and then when you decide to treat ppl better, i would be glad to re-add you

i agree about the stupid replies doc... been thinking of a way to make it less directed at ppl ....
    If you have suggestions, feel free to post them in my mediation page
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Emupa...48766935219918
    Oh you've been thinking of a way to make it less directed at people? Maybe have people not make the comments at all or go so far as to ban them? That might be a suggestion. Since it appears to have been what you've done to me. If you can pull up PROOF of me being rude in the past, that would be excellent.

EDIT: Oh and now you've deleted your Facebook post about me not being allowed back in.

it wasnt a "public mockery" you need to calm down, everyone in that group has had a warning about your overreacted deal here....

I say again when you decide to treat ppl better, i would be glad to re-add you
    If you post something directed towards me and pointing me out specifically stating that I won't be allowed back in when you didn't need to say anything publicly in the first place, it would be a mockery. You seemed to have done it just so that you could show I was banned was am making a fuss over such an action.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 13th-December-2011 at 11:13.

Thanks
    EP Points

yh, you were right, it was too much information to post, i made it simple as to ask noone to re-add you during this so i dont have to ban you. it's a decent request.

steven, you are barely there an sure as ever, i didnt keep screenshots back when you were rude in those times.
    but i have these ones like you have now.
    Its simple, dont treat ppl with disrespect,
    especially admins whos job it is too REMOVE TROUBLE MAKERS.... which you seem to be doin a good job of.
    Last edited by wcanywayz; 13th-December-2011 at 06:52.

Thanks

yh, you were right, it was too much information to post, i made it simple as to ask noone to re-add you during this so i dont have to ban you. it's a decent request.
    Might I make a simple suggestion then? Re-Add me to the Facebook group and not mention this again. A simple "Please don't be rude" would have been acceptable or something along those lines. Simply stating that should I be rude again you will be forced to ban me would have been fine as well. However, a ban/removal without warning or a chance to defend myself is un-acceptable. I will not stand down until I either am re-added to the group or you are removed from your Admin position. An apology with adding back to said group would be fine too.

steven, you are barely there an sure as ever, i didnt keep screenshots back when you were rude in those times.
    but i have these ones like you have now.
    Its simple, dont treat ppl with disrespect,
    especially admins whos job it is too REMOVE TROUBLE MAKERS.... which you seem to be doin a good job of.
    Trouble making? I asked a question, your members treated me like I was some form of idiot because I didn't know the answer. I'd say if anyone was trouble making, it'd be your members.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 13th-December-2011 at 11:14.

Thanks
    EP Points

sorry you feel that way,
    I wont be bullied into re-adding you when you have acted inappropriate to othere including myself in the group.

I have stated above , when you decide to treat ppl better, i would be glad to re-add you. but i wont be bullied into doing it because you are being unreasonable and attempting/threatening to cause problems.

Thanks

sorry you feel that way,
    I wont be bullied into re-adding you when you have acted inappropriate to othere including myself in the group.

I have stated above , when you decide to treat ppl better, i would be glad to re-add you. but i wont be bullied into doing it because you are being unreasonable and attempting/threatening to cause problems.
    Bullying, is that what you think this is? Someone calling you out on the fact that you unjustly removed someone is bullying? I don't think you understand the situation here. I am not bullying you, I am asking to be re-added to the group because I was removed on unjust terms. It's as simple as that. You gave me no chance to say "sorry" or anything else along those lines before abusing your admin powers. I understand the responsibilities that come with being an admin, however you seem to be selective in who you use your powers on. Hunter was far more rude and so were the other members, yet I see them getting off with nothing. If you simply re-add me to the group, I'll treat you with the same respect I treat everyone with. If you treat me unfairly, I'm not going to respect you.

Thanks
    EP Points

I would be glad to re-add you as is said, but as long as we have an understanding.
    I also have a mediation page that you can contact me on there if you have disputes with other members at anytime.

I dont see my actions as a bad thing, i dont expect someone on the recieving end to be positive with their removal.
    If you wish to be added back just try to show some restraint, okay, we know the outcome for next time, ok.

send an addy to the group if you think you can be part of the community there in a positive manner.
    I'll re-add you then.

Thanks

I would be glad to re-add you as is said, but as long as we have an understanding.
    I also have a mediation page that you can contact me on there if you have disputes with other members at anytime.

I dont see my actions as a bad thing, i dont expect someone on the recieving end to be positive with their removal.
    If you wish to be added back just try to show some restraint, okay, we know the outcome for next time, ok.

send an addy to the group if you think you can be part of the community there in a positive manner.
    I'll re-add you then.
    Thank you. Next time you ban/remove someone however, I suggest you actually give them a chance to apologize before removing them. Give a warning before taking action.

Thanks
    EP Points

fair enough, i will take that under considerations.
    but next time, i think even you could handle the situation better too.

I think we have an understanding of whats expected now. i wont be reply in this thread.
    you know how to reach me.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

CrashmanX, this has nothing to do with the forums, so please, next time you have a problem like this, contact a Staff Member here, we'll try our best to mediate in whatever happened. Always try to talk with any of us first before creating threads like this..