Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Those games that make you fly into a murderous rage and want to destroy your consoles

Thanks

I have just seen this. the most frustrating game that i played has to be either Ninja Gaiden on the xbox that stupid fucking Pink flying bat thing! ARGHHHHH i was stuck on her for about 10 days!!!! until you find out one thing and its so easy! and one more game! Maximum Carnage on Super Nintendo! ARGHHHHHHHHHHH

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSpiders View Post
    Pretty much, but it was for a playset of signed Underground Seas, so it was worth it at the time.
    Yeah, the climate in standard has changed. I remember the days when you were happy to pull a dual land from a booster. Now it's like meh.

Thanks

Alien Homonid . Its so simple yet so extremely difficult. L
    uckily, flying into a murderous rage is kind of the point of the whole thing, so for this game rage is actually a help.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joonblitzen View Post
    I have just seen this. the most frustrating game that i played has to be either Ninja Gaiden on the xbox that stupid fucking Pink flying bat thing! ARGHHHHH i was stuck on her for about 10 days!!!! until you find out one thing and its so easy! and one more game! Maximum Carnage on Super Nintendo! ARGHHHHHHHHHHH
    I'd forgotten about Maximum Carnage. Even with all the power-ups the game gives you, it's so friggin' frustrating. The only way I could beat it was on an emulator with save state - even with save state I screamed and yelled at it.
    "Hi! I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!"

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Yeah, the climate in standard has changed. I remember the days when you were happy to pull a dual land from a booster. Now it's like meh.
    Yeah, I know, but it's not like Beta Underground Seas (signed at that) will ever drop in price so I could make the purchase without too much buyer's remorse. I ended up making a profit off of them anyways.

OT: A game that made me rage a while back was Ghouls and Ghosts, between the jump mechanics, the infinitely spawning enemies, and the god damn ladders, it's just a disaster. Course now I can practically beat it with my eyes closed.

Thanks
    EP Points

Sonic 2.
    That fucking impossible final boss.
    Then I beat it.
    and kicked its ass ever since.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Lost World in Sonic Adventure 1; clipping through the floor.

Every. Single. Time. I clipped through that damn floor in the chamber with the water snake while trying to walk anywhere. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. To the point where I wouldn't walk anywhere; I would make leaps until I reached my destination.

The rage. You cannot imagine.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmTeather View Post
    I'd forgotten about Maximum Carnage. Even with all the power-ups the game gives you, it's so friggin' frustrating. The only way I could beat it was on an emulator with save state - even with save state I screamed and yelled at it.
    the fact that you have to beat the final boss about 8 times just takes the piss. Want to hear the worst story ever i got to like the 5th final boss battle and my dads mate come over and reset the console. i was like 9 now 23 if that happened KO!!!! what a bastard, i can remember it exactly, made me cry for ages! never played it again lol. oh yeah i forgot another game, sega rally championship was a bastard!!!

Thanks

Hmm I'd say Ganondorf in OoT. Not being able to lock on AND have to hit those power orb things back at him? Plus the floor falls sometimes to the point where there's only like 8 tiles not including the ones Ganondorf is floating over. All I have to say is Navi, you go through the whole game annoying me with your constant "Hey, Listen!" then you tell me you can't lock on to Ganondorf when I most need you...I hate you and this is why you're discontinued.
    I think therefore I exist...but if i don't think much does that mean sometimes I don't exist? O.o

Thanks

damn where to even begin one thing is spiderman 2 sinister six for gameboy the hit detection on the sandman battle is bizzare i hit him once or twice and it wont harm him or it wont even punch at all but that is one thing and metal slug the deaths can be a little cheap in metal slug but that may just be me

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zierraroze View Post
    Hmm I'd say Ganondorf in OoT. Not being able to lock on AND have to hit those power orb things back at him? Plus the floor falls sometimes to the point where there's only like 8 tiles not including the ones Ganondorf is floating over. All I have to say is Navi, you go through the whole game annoying me with your constant "Hey, Listen!" then you tell me you can't lock on to Ganondorf when I most need you...I hate you and this is why you're discontinued.
    well i must admit you made me laugh with the Navi part, but amazingly enough i found Ganondorf piss easy LOL.

Thanks

Diablo 2, Hell Mode, Act Two, the Scarab Demons. I know it's not really a console game, but when they kill me and camp my corpse so I continue to lose EXP over and over again, I go nuts. It also sucks for me because I'm highly specialized in lightning (sorceress) and they're lightning immune, so I have to try and aim my meteor to hit them while they chase me. Also, I can't hit them too much around allies because they shoot out charged bolt (which is really deadly on Hell Mode because most people have negative resistance) and if you get four or five of them sparking, there can be dozens of bolts flying everywhere.

Thanks

well i must admit you made me laugh with the Navi part, but amazingly enough i found Ganondorf piss easy LOL.
    Well it's been a super long time since I played, I was like 13 when I beat the game. I should try again and see if I'm any better. I think the most commonly heard boss I've heard of that make people want to punch their TVs is the final boss in Majora's Mask. However I think that was the easiest LoZ boss I've ever beaten since I took the time to get the Fierce Deity mask. However getting it was a bitch, what with the Goron rolling course.
    I think therefore I exist...but if i don't think much does that mean sometimes I don't exist? O.o

Thanks

the fact that you have to beat the final boss about 8 times just takes the piss. Want to hear the worst story ever i got to like the 5th final boss battle and my dads mate come over and reset the console. i was like 9 now 23 if that happened KO!!!! what a bastard, i can remember it exactly, made me cry for ages! never played it again lol. oh yeah i forgot another game, sega rally championship was a bastard!!!
    There's also another game which is exactly the same as Maximum Carnage (same engine, layout and difficulty) only with Superman - the Death and Return of Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by Zierraroze View Post
    ...and speaking of Ocarina of Time, I'm stuck at a part in the game where you get the Hammer (can't remember it's name at the moment) but you have to run around a thin, hexagonal wall against a timer in order to get it and there's a steep drop in the middle. So I fall and it takes around 5 minutes to get back up there. It's so damned tedious.. I've stopped playing it for a while (got it on Wii virtual console).
    "Hi! I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!"

Thanks

I just noticed that hardly anybody put up Monster Hunter. Or Any game made by capcom. lol Here is my list

Monster Hunter(EVERYONE OF THEM)
    Super Ghouls and Ghosts
    Ocarina of Time(I'll agree with everyone there)
    Majora's Mask(Same Deal lol)
    Maximum Carnage
    Digimon World(Cause they would poop RIGHT before i got to a toliet and turn into the wrong guy every time!)
    MEGAMAN X(Those games really piss me off but I can't stop playing them)
    Chrono Cross(the reason I picked this game is because trying to see the first secret ending. Beating Lavos with one person... UGH!)

There is probably a lot more but these are the games that did that to me lol