Thread: FFX international stuck///pls help

Thanks

Default FFX international stuck///pls help

I am running FFX on PCSX2 emulator ver. 0.9.8 and when I get to the farplane...I am stucked...the emulator screen freezes..BTW my laptop is WIn8 core i5-3317U, 1.7Ghz NVIDIA Geforce GT...much appreciated if someone help me

Thanks
    EP Points

Try with the latest stable release PCSX2 1.00 from the main site (just google it).
    And can you post the emulog.txt in the logs folder?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SOLDIERSeeD View Post
    Try with the latest stable release PCSX2 1.00 from the main site (just google it).
    And can you post the emulog.txt in the logs folder?
    i've tried the latest updates but nothing works...it stuck up at farplane with fps of as low as 0.05....i disable framelimiting and i enabled speedhack but nothing happens

Thanks
    EP Points

Then what about the log contents? Posting its content will maybe shed some light on your problem. BTW, are you using an ISO or the DVD?

Thanks
    EP Points

Try playing with the clamping modes under core gs settings => EE/IOP AND VUs.. Set to none or if it already is try normal. There's also a chance it still might be slow but it should hopefully be enough to get past that part at least.

Edit: this will also help with a couple of other problem areas but I can't remember exactly where - I think one of them was that temple with the colored walkway things (Bevelle?) you have to take. It worked for me anyways.
    Last edited by Zaladane; 13th-April-2013 at 16:54.