Page 6 of 121 FirstFirst 12345678910111656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Doctor Robotnik!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by White Zombie View Post
    why does sonic always have the upperhand on you? did u go to mit or harvard for robotics?
    Sadly, Sonic's abilities are completely chaotic. I can plot many moves ahead, but he's always the variable of chaos. He always manages to counter at the worst possible time, find the only weakness that I hadn't even considered when building my mecha, and so on and so forth. However, sooner or later I will gain the upper hand, and when I do...

Mwahahahaaa...

I've been asked not to disclose the name of my university. Apparently they feel that educating the greatest evil genius of all time is an embarassment. Idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    deal

1) why did you say pingas?
    2) how do u pronounce pingas?
    3) what does pingas mean?
    4) if pingas was a color what color would it be?
    5) do you hate that hedgehog?
    Trying a bit too hard there. The whole "Pingas" thing annoys me because I didn't say it. It wasn't even said by my alternate-universe counterpart who IS credited for it, but I didn't bloody say it. Change the bleedin' tune. And no, I don't necessarily hate that hedgehog. I hate his endless persistence to foil my schemes, but I respect his immense capability.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSpiders View Post
    "May you find what you are looking for" is often thought as a kind of curse, what are you going to do when you catch Sonic?
    Probably keep him captive and try to reason with him. Surely he'll understand sooner or later that my conquest is a GOOD thing. If that fails, I'll probably lock him away so securely not even that hedgehog can escape, and then conquer the world anyway.

Thanks
    EP Points

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7psUscJDb7Q but he did, he did say a pingas!

and how many eggman/robotniks are there?

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7psUscJDb7Q but he did, he did say a pingas!

and how many eggman/robotniks are there?
    Yes. That is what we would call "the interpretation of the utter hellhole that is the internet memecrowd".

Also, too many to count. If you'd like me to list all the known continuities, I'd be here forever, so I'll just list the ones most well-known to this world. Usually in cartoons and comics, for some reason. I hate it when dimensional history bleeds over and becomes a film or somesuch.

For one, there's Sonic X's Robotnik, who's taken the name Eggman, and all in all is a bit more bumbling than I ever was. Amusing guy, though.
    Up next: Doctor Julian Ivo 'Eggman' Robotnik. His tale has been chronicled in the Archie comic book series, and if everything from there is accurate, the poor guy's world is a multi-dimensional clusterf*ck. He's rather more nasty than I will ever be - I don't really resort to random murder most of the time. Despite what you may believe of me, I try to stop short of actual death. Destruction's fine, death isn't.
    Then comes the Dr. Robotnik YOU seem so inordinately fond of, the most bumbling idiot of the lot, but not without his own unique charm: He was chronicled in a cartoon series, the Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. Bumbling, and rather dumber than most of our counterparts, he merely said "snooping as usual", but again, I reference the horror that is the meme-crowd.
    Next up: Another Doctor Julian Ivo 'Eggman' Robotnik. This one's from a cartoon, known as SatAM, apparently for its timeslot when it was being aired. His story follows practically the same lines as that of the Archie version, so my suspicion is that they describe the same dimensional counterpart.
    Then there's the Dr. Robotnik whose life was chronicled in the UK through yet another comic, Sonic the Comic. This one was completely bloody BATSHIT. He conquered the world by tossing Sonic forwards in time, lost the world twice, and eventually became so depressed he decided to destroy the world rather than let it continue on without his rulership.

I'm sure I've missed a couple, and if we take into account the fact that Archie's Robotnik has dimensional borders about as effective as a chocolate kettle on the sun, I can keep going. If those chronicles are in any way accurate, there are several 'good' Robotniks out there, a few completely ridiculous ones - seriously, I wouldn't want to visit many of those universes, and their creators should be damn well SECTIONED.

Please note that these chronicles almost universally focus on Sonic, rather than on me, but as the villain at least I get a decent showing. History needs its evil as much as it needs its good, after all.

But yeah, trying to list all the multidimensional counterparts of me, or of Sonic, or of any of his friends, and so on and so forth, is a virtually unmanageable task. Hell, there's even an 'evil Sonic' kicking about at the moment. He absorbed some energy from the Master Emerald of his universe, turned GREEN and took to calling himself Scourge. Uppity little bastard. I don't usually find myself rooting for Sonic, but really now, some cretins just irritate the hell out of me.

Thanks

Tell me, what type of power source does your machines run off of?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ivo Robotnik View Post
    Yes. That is what we would call "the interpretation of the utter hellhole that is the internet memecrowd".

Also, too many to count. If you'd like me to list all the known continuities, I'd be here forever, so I'll just list the ones most well-known to this world. Usually in cartoons and comics, for some reason. I hate it when dimensional history bleeds over and becomes a film or somesuch.

For one, there's Sonic X's Robotnik, who's taken the name Eggman, and all in all is a bit more bumbling than I ever was. Amusing guy, though.
    Up next: Doctor Julian Ivo 'Eggman' Robotnik. His tale has been chronicled in the Archie comic book series, and if everything from there is accurate, the poor guy's world is a multi-dimensional clusterf*ck. He's rather more nasty than I will ever be - I don't really resort to random murder most of the time. Despite what you may believe of me, I try to stop short of actual death. Destruction's fine, death isn't.
    Then comes the Dr. Robotnik YOU seem so inordinately fond of, the most bumbling idiot of the lot, but not without his own unique charm: He was chronicled in a cartoon series, the Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. Bumbling, and rather dumber than most of our counterparts, he merely said "snooping as usual", but again, I reference the horror that is the meme-crowd.
    Next up: Another Doctor Julian Ivo 'Eggman' Robotnik. This one's from a cartoon, known as SatAM, apparently for its timeslot when it was being aired. His story follows practically the same lines as that of the Archie version, so my suspicion is that they describe the same dimensional counterpart.
    Then there's the Dr. Robotnik whose life was chronicled in the UK through yet another comic, Sonic the Comic. This one was completely bloody BATSHIT. He conquered the world by tossing Sonic forwards in time, lost the world twice, and eventually became so depressed he decided to destroy the world rather than let it continue on without his rulership.

I'm sure I've missed a couple, and if we take into account the fact that Archie's Robotnik has dimensional borders about as effective as a chocolate kettle on the sun, I can keep going. If those chronicles are in any way accurate, there are several 'good' Robotniks out there, a few completely ridiculous ones - seriously, I wouldn't want to visit many of those universes, and their creators should be damn well SECTIONED.

Please note that these chronicles almost universally focus on Sonic, rather than on me, but as the villain at least I get a decent showing. History needs its evil as much as it needs its good, after all.

But yeah, trying to list all the multidimensional counterparts of me, or of Sonic, or of any of his friends, and so on and so forth, is a virtually unmanageable task. Hell, there's even an 'evil Sonic' kicking about at the moment. He absorbed some energy from the Master Emerald of his universe, turned GREEN and took to calling himself Scourge. Uppity little bastard. I don't usually find myself rooting for Sonic, but really now, some cretins just irritate the hell out of me.
    I thought Sonic caught a cold .

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbeast View Post
    Tell me, what type of power source does your machines run off of?
    It varies. I started out using small woodland creatures. We all know how well THAT turned out. Not one of my greatest brainwaves, I'll admit. I then stole the concept of Chaos Drives from GUN after Evil Plot #210: Adventure 2. Modified them to work better, of course. Seriously, GUN's scientists need to do better. The current power source is a classified piece of information. For obvious reasons. Nice try though.

Quote Originally Posted by Louie the Magician View Post
    I thought Sonic caught a cold .
    If I didn't know any better, I'd say the same thing, and 'Scourge' just put the Master Emerald bollocks out to cover for it, but no, I can detect emerald signatures across dimensions (bloody things are just too powerful), and he did it all right. Still no match for Sonic, but there you are.

EDIT: Incidentally, that's also why it's impossible to find the Chaos Emeralds using regular sensor arrays. The power signature is so ridiculously massive it's a bit like trying to detect the sun from it's core. It's undoable.
    Last edited by Dr. Ivo Robotnik; 11th-October-2011 at 01:38.

Thanks
    EP Points

And as with last time, that's all I'll write today. Your future ruler does need his sleep.

...especially to sleep off this damnable cold. *grmbl*

G'night, more answers tomorrow.

Robotnik, signing off.

Thanks

do you ever grow weary of sonic and his friends defeating you, also did you really think a pinball type lair would really stop him?

Supreme Warrior Guest

seriously, just glue fly paper ....EVERYWHERE!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbeast View Post
    do you ever grow weary of sonic and his friends defeating you, also did you really think a pinball type lair would really stop him?
    Oh most certainly. Some of the dimensional counterparts that I've mentioned before have already snapped completely. Archie's Robotnik lost his mind completely, but managed to reason his way back to sanity. The Robotnik seen in Sonic the Comic from the UK? Beyond salvation. He's still a genius, but his mind is an absolute wreck. In my case, I don't think I'll snap like that. I enjoy my battles against Sonic and his friends. Who knows though, maybe someday I'll truly give up.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA Who'm I kidding. The world will be MINE!

Also, that pinball fortress was from Evil Plot #112: Spinball. Let's just say it wasn't exactly my greatest brainwave of all time. Though ridiculously enough, Sonic later told me that the Veg-O-Fortress may have stopped him, but only out of sheer aggravation. Apparently things were a bit TOO irritating in there. Still, I'm glad I never repeated that daft plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald McDonald View Post
    seriously, just glue fly paper ....EVERYWHERE!

Tried that. I'm not THAT stupid, you know.

Thanks

How come you are the shape of an egg?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedySPCFan View Post
    How come you are the shape of an egg?
    I refer you back to the glandular problem that caused it. I got the Eggman nickname due to that, mostly. That, and the fact that most of my creations are named "egg [something]".

Note: possibly revise naming scheme.

...nah.

The Egg Blaster will be up and running soon!

Thanks

What do you think of Nintendo?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

All I have to say is: "Mah Boy, these PINGAS is what all true warriors strive for!"

Check my YouTube for gameplay and pickup videos!

Steam|Youtube

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

All Hail Dr. Robotnik, Supreme Ruler!

May I Fetch you a drink?