Thread: Ask Doctor Robotnik!

Thanks

1. What did you get for Christmas?
    2. You like cats, correct?
    HP: 454 / 1816

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Iamerror View Post
    I was backreading,and I noticed that you were asked about tsudere.It means someone who's nice one minute and mean the next.They're feelings towards you tend to change a lot.At least I'm pretty sure that's it.Anyway..to the questions.
    1. Are you disappointed that we don't have better fuel efficient cars?
    2. Do you have solutions for Global Warming?
    3. What would you do if you saw someone throwing trash on the ground?
    4. Why do you think you're plans go awry?
    5. How many times has a power betrayed you?
    1 - Uhh, hello? Eggmobile?

Seriously, this thing flies for about two years on a single charge crystal. Fuel efficiency is not a problem.
    2 - Once I take over, replace crude oil motoring mechanics with charge crystal construction. Easy enough to manufacture with the help of a chaos emerald, and environmentally safe.
    3 - Before takeover, nothing, given that I'm still somewhat in hiding between plans. Post take-over, instantaneous demotion to scrubbing monkey third class. See how he likes it.
    4 - A variety of reasons, ranging from Sonic, overconfidence, Sonic, arrogance, Sonic, poor planning, Sonic, and Sonic.
    5 - Let's see... there was Chaos, then the Biohazard, followed by Metal Sonic, then there was Dark Gaia, the Zeti...

Let's call it five plus?

Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post

1. What did you get for Christmas?
    2. You like cats, correct?
    1 - Very little. Remember, evil genius trying to take over the world. Gifts aren't very frequent.
    2 - This is correct. I might want to consider a feline-themed mech. I've had dragons, with the Egg Dragoon I and II, after all.

Thanks
    EP Points

aww a kitty robot,how adorable.I have suggestions about how they should look.
    1.I read a fan theory that suggests that Tails works for you to gather info on Sonic.Is this bs or true?
    2.Do you have a patent on your inventions?
    3.Have you ever watched a soap opera?(probably not,but I had to ask?)
    4. If a manga/anime was made about you;would you approve of it?
    4B.How awesome would the anime/manga be?
    5. If you could have any superpower,which one would it be?
    Last edited by Iamerror; 31st-March-2014 at 15:04.

Thanks
    EP Points

aww a kitty robot,how adorable.I have suggestions about how they should look.
    1.I read a fan theory that suggests that Tails works for you to gather info on Sonic.Is this bs or true?
    2.Do you have a patent on your inventions?
    3.Have you ever watched a soap opera?(probably not,but I had to ask?)
    4. If a manga/anime was made about you;would you approve of it?
    4B.How awesome would the anime/manga be?
    5. If you could have any superpower,which one would it be?
    Well, I'm not sure if "adorable" would be the word of choice. Remember, after all, that I tend to use my creations to try to take over the world. Fluffy or adorable does not necessarily apply.

1 - That would be bullsh- sorry, I mean, that's classified.
    2 - Well, not legally. However, nobody has ever been able to even come close to reproduce my tech, so in a more literal sense, it's patented to my genius intellect.
    3 - Good grief no. I have to make time to take over the world. What little free time I have is spent rather more wisely.
    4 - If (and this is important) and only if it tells a good story. I never minded being the villain. As long as it works, and works well. I mean, Sonic X is an anime about... well, okay, Sonic, but also me, and it is, frankly, really quite bad.

Might be because that dimension is just completely mental.
    4B - See previous answer - it had better be awesome or my approval will be withdrawn. By this time I expect to have taken over the world, meaning my approval has a fair bit of weight to it.
    5 - The ability to use magic. I can already do almost anything with my tech, but magic would probably handily round out that arsenal. And probably stop Sonic cold for a blasted change.

And yes, I do consider magic a superpower. After all, magic can be used to accomplish so many more things than most so-called superheroes.

"Wow, you can turn invisible? That's your thing?" *spellcast* "so can I. Also, fireballs."

Thanks

Why does sonic always win?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ivo Robotnik View Post
    2 - This is correct. I might want to consider a feline-themed mech. I've had dragons, with the Egg Dragoon I and II, after all.
    long time no see and if its a feline mech you want, why not check out the final opponent of teleroboxer for the virtual boy. sure, its not the best of portable game machines, even less so via emulators, but that was one of the good games for it and that canadian fighting cat at the end was quite powerful even compared to the ninja from japan who keeps vanishing during the fight.

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

WHY DIDN'T YOU CHECK OUT FINAL OPPONENT OF TELEROBOXER FOR THE VIRTUAL BOY????

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

Thanks
    EP Points

huh, looks like a slow year for dr. eggman, eh? going on 1 year and only 1 1/4 pages here.

Thanks

Do you think changing your name to Eggman is stupid?

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by treos View Post
    huh, looks like a slow year for dr. eggman, eh? going on 1 year and only 1 1/4 pages here.
    I think he's busy checking out the final opponent of Teleroboxer for the Virtual boy.

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

Thanks
    EP Points

Hey Teddy Roosevelt lookalike.

Seems you got killed by your own contraption before it turned into a super robot still trying to maintain the Eggman Law in Hedgehogged.

What's your thought on this?
    I am so ninja, I fart in your cereal while you are still eating it.

Hax'd:
    PS3 Slim OFW
    PS4 OFW
    Nintendo Wii U 32GB Black Premium

Thanks
    EP Points

Wow I've been away for a while, haven't I?

My latest defeat left me... well, let's just be frank here. I was a basketcase. I've been revalidating for the past few months. Still, I'm now able to move my hands again, so let's answer some questions!

Quote Originally Posted by macdaddydre View Post
    Why does sonic always win?
    Sonic has more abilities than just speed. He's extremely agile, highly competent at dismantling robots, and a variety of other traits. That, and his enormous store of pure chaos energy thanks to those blasted unremovable rings and chaos emeralds. It makes him impossible to plot for, and very difficult to defeat.

Note: not impossible. I'll win one day, d'you hear me Sonic!?

long time no see and if its a feline mech you want, why not check out the final opponent of teleroboxer for the virtual boy. sure, its not the best of portable game machines, even less so via emulators, but that was one of the good games for it and that canadian fighting cat at the end was quite powerful even compared to the ninja from japan who keeps vanishing during the fight.
    I might have a look. Inspiration can come from weird sources, after all.

Although sometimes I wonder why I let myself be inspired by something. The Egg Dealer comes to mind. I must've been drunk. And I don't even drink!

Quote Originally Posted by Elmdor Rizer View Post
    WHY DIDN'T YOU CHECK OUT FINAL OPPONENT OF TELEROBOXER FOR THE VIRTUAL BOY????
    See earlier note about being hospitalised. Really now, no need to yell.

As above. I'm back now though, and actively planning my next glorious scheme!

Quote Originally Posted by connorthemodder View Post
    Do you think changing your name to Eggman is stupid?
    It's just my nickname, really. I prefer Dr. Robotnik, or if you're a friend (whatever those things are supposed to be), Ivo. I'll answer to Eggman as well though.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmdor Rizer View Post
    I think he's busy checking out the final opponent of Teleroboxer for the Virtual boy.
    Nah, was busy having several bones knitting back together and regrowing a few dead muscles. The joys of being a master scientist.

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Hey Teddy Roosevelt lookalike.

Seems you got killed by your own contraption before it turned into a super robot still trying to maintain the Eggman Law in Hedgehogged.

What's your thought on this?
    My primary thought is "...Hedgehogged?"

Things don't go much further from there, really.

Thanks
    EP Points

Aww.I'm sorry to hear about your defeat and injuries.Glad to see you back.
    1. Earlier you mentioned wanting to learn magic,I could teach you.It's not overly difficult.
    2. Where is the most unlikely thing that you were inspired by?
    3. Have you ever read Lovecraft? I did,and it freaked me out a bit.(It takes a lot to scare me).

Thanks
    EP Points

Aww.I'm sorry to hear about your defeat and injuries.Glad to see you back.
    1. Earlier you mentioned wanting to learn magic,I could teach you.It's not overly difficult.
    2. Where is the most unlikely thing that you were inspired by?
    3. Have you ever read Lovecraft? I did,and it freaked me out a bit.(It takes a lot to scare me).
    Thank you. I'll make do. After all, more plots, more lands to conquer, and more attempts to defeat that thrice-blasted RODENT.

*cough*

Anyway.

1 - When I've taken over, perhaps. I'm a busy man, after all. As it stands, my glorious mechanical creations can do everything I need them to regardless.
    2 - Difficult to say. I would say the Chopper. You know, those jumping piranha bots? They're not inspired by piranhas. They were inspired by the goldfish I had in my lab at the time. Don't ask why.
    3 - A bit of it. Man was a freaking nut. And this is ME talking.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah,from what I've read..he had issues.Apparently was inspired by Poe(I think) and it definitely shows.It takes a lot to freak me out;but I was scared. Aww..goldfish are kind of cute.
    Ok,when you take over I'll hold you to that.. Jumping piranha bots sound cool.Wish I had thought of that.:sad: Maybe I could help you come up with new inventions.I have a vivid imagination(too vivid sometimes).Some of the stuff that I think up make other people pause and stare at me.I'm starting to think that that's a bad thing(the staring,I mean).Anyway, back to questions.
    1.I'm curious about the piranha jumping bots now....
    2. I don't recall if this was asked before...Have you considered slowing down time long enough to defeat Sonic?
    3. Or going back in time to defeat him when he's younger.
    3. How about a sharkbot that can teleport.
    4. A doll that has c4 in it.
    5.I'm out of ideas for the moment.(must be low on sugar).