Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default NEWS 3DS/DSi has just been given a FREE game today Zelda 4 Swords

Get on that DSi ware store and grab Zelda 4 Swords Anniversay Edition today or atleast it is out today for me here in the UK

on the 3DS I found it in the Zelda 25th annirversary section of the Nintendo eShop

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zorlon For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hoping the ROM comes out soon.

Yes, I know. I'm hoping a ROM of a game they're giving out for FREE comes out soon. But yeah, I don't have a DSi or 3DS, a ROM is the only way I'll be able to play this...

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Well the Rom is out (seen as the downloads can be stored on SD), it's just not emulated and no DSi ware projects either to emulate them that I know of

There are a couple of options for you though

1. If you can find someone to play the game with though...You can get the GBA version Link to the Past and VBA-M (Link to the Past has 4 Swords with it )
    2. If you want to play it single player you can grab the GameCube version and play on your own, commanding 4 Link's that go as a group or you can seperate them for certain puzzles...

Don't know if the GameCube version can be multiplayer via emulation or not, if you can though the game needs 2 to 4 gba systems hooked up into the pad ports i.e. the game uses 3 to 5 screens in 2 to 4 player mode, or 1 to 2 screen in single player mode (single player can have a simulated GBA on screen when in a GBA area, cave ect.. so it is not needed to have a gba plugged in thats just optional)
    Last edited by Zorlon; 28th-September-2011 at 19:46.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default Anyone else get the new Four Swords Game for Dsi?

Well, seems Nintendo finally released it (or maybe they already did IDK). Four Swords Anniversary Edition for
    DsiWare. Since it is free did anyone else download this yet? (I am currently)

Thanks
    EP Points

Exclamation The Legend of Zelda Four Swords Adventure now out for DSiWare and 3DSWare!!!!

Hey everyone The Legend of Zelda Four Swords Adventure is now up for download on DSiware and 3DSware. The game features a fully playable single player mode where you play as two links at the same time as well as the original Multiplayer mode via local wireless. Also the game is completely free and will remain free until February 2012. After that its unknown whether or not they will just remove it completely from the download section or price it.

Everyone Enjoy it.

Last edited by lordrand11; 29th-September-2011 at 15:49.
    The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

- James Oliver Rigney Jr. aka Robert Jordan (God rest his Soul.) 10-17-1948 to 09-16-2007

Thanks
    EP Points

Why was I not aware of this, WHERE HAVE I BEEN?!

In any case, I'll definitely be downloading it.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I have it

Played a lil, done the 3 main area's, in the middle of the final area, there is one other area but thats just a how to play this sort of thing

Edit.... completed

Nice lil game if a lil short but I have also played the gba one multiplayer and can tell you the game is great fun with 4 players

There looks like there is a lil more game play after completion... but I'm not giving anything away
    Last edited by Zorlon; 29th-September-2011 at 17:45.

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Second thread I merge with yours, Zorlon

I'll grab my copy later today

Thanks

http://deals.woot.com/deals/details/...ary-edition#16

It says it will stay free until 2/20/2012.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Second thread I merge with yours, Zorlon

I'll grab my copy later today
    Did it come out in the EU before the US release I got mine yesterday

So far much the same as the GBA version except there is a single player mode and a small amount of extra game play

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks
    EP Points

I heard the GCN version is the best. It has a story mode. People said it is like ALttP, but with 4 Links. You can play it with just a GCN controller. For multiplayer though, you need the GBA link thing.

I think this game is better with multiplayer than solo. I find the game quite boring, and nothing is really challenging. I have the 3DS version (still DSiware though). But hey, Its free.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Played both GBA version and GameCube version

GBA is beter for multi player, easier for anyone to pick up and play, no jumping from one screen to another, random dungeons generated

GameCube one is beter for single player (because you can play it single player), though it is still fun multiplayer, there might not be random dungeons but it does have more of a story to it, the jumping from GBA to TV confuses players a bit though when there are only some in GBA mode while there are others on the TV still, there is also an extra game play mode that is just for 2 to 4 players.

Personly I loved both versions there both great fun to play specially when you have the max of 4 players at once

Graphicly the GameCube one is much beter but once you jump into GBA mode the gaphics are no different from the GBA version

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]