Thread: The ROM Downloads aren't working for me

The_Nock Guest

Default The ROM Downloads aren't working for me

When I tried to download NES and SNES ROMs they would Not work, The link would show page can not be displayed. I have the Emulators and winZip. Is the site down? If you can help please reply. And is there is a website that has PS2, X Box, or Game Cube Emulators and Games? if there is please give me the link.

Thanks.

Thanks

Nope, no page for those latter systems listed (game cube, X-box and PS2) because no emulator exists for them.

I just tried and the SNES and NES sections were working. What games are you looking for? Maybe it was just because some of the individuals hosting the games turned off their servers.

The_Nock Guest

Kirby's Adventure, Super Mario 3, Mega Man 1 & 2 weren't working last night, but now they are now, thanks for your help.

The_Nock Guest

And now they aren't. But when I download it says No Zip File, Bad zip file or part of a spanned/split Zip File.

harrison422 Guest

to burn a ps2 iso you need a dvd drive for 1 thing, and if you aren't gonna burn the iso then u need a ps2 emulator which I have never heard of(I may be wrong) and finally to download it u need a REALLY fast connection like a T3 because the file would be over a gig and no one wants to upload that much.Even if it is split into multiple files its still f@#$%^& huge! Your best shot to find ANY ps2 isos are on direct connect.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

harrison422 Guest

oops, this was meant for the topic "plz"
    sorry guys

D-Style Guest

Originally posted by The_Nock
    And now they aren't. But when I download it says No Zip File, Bad zip file or part of a spanned/split Zip File.
    You just got bad luck downloading those. But i've got a link that can satisfy your rom need.

http://mamefans.metropoliglobal.com/...n&contador=150

It has megaman 1 & 2.

Enjoy

Thanks

I noticed some of the files on this site are corrupted, so it could possibly not be the fault of your download/connection. Just post on broken links, and eventually, the staff will get around to fixing it (though it might take a while). Corrupt files are more liking to occur on 56K connections.