Thread: Animal Crossing: WW Audio Problems

Thanks

Default Animal Crossing: WW Audio + Video Problems (NOCA$H Zoomer)

I just started back up on using an NDS emulator (NOCA$H Zoomer), and decided to try Animal Crossing Wild World on it. Graphics and frame rates all look good, but the audio quality is absolutely wrecked. Lots of popping and cracking at any sound effect or music played and it sounds like my speakers are at war with a hot bag of Orville Redenbacher's. I have no clue where to change the settings on this emulator in order to see if I can fiddle around with the sound settings. Can anyone suggest or have any idea what I should do in this case?

EDIT: Upon playing further into the game, I now have a crippling video issue too! The town doesn't appear! Only special rooms and indoor locations show up and I've tried dozens of different render and graphics options available in-emulator and nothing works! Any suggestions?

EDIT 2: Alright, I gave things a go on Desmume and I'm getting significantly better results. Seems NOCA$H isn't quite as versatile as I was counting on it to be. Maybe the emulator doesn't support enough audio controls to meet with the needs of ACWW.

If there's no presentable solution for this game on this emulator at the time being, then this topic's pretty useless and should be closed if there's nothing further to contribute. I'm just glad EP had a download source for Desmume.
    Last edited by ZENX49; 25th-September-2011 at 20:13. Reason: Problem Updates

Thanks
    EP Points

That game runs fine at my end on No$Zoomer/Gba, which version did you use?